Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   447 views

Description

Is it just me or everytime you have to level up a new char to 25 its the biggest pain in the ass ever? Its been extremely hard for me to find a decent
Tristram
or tomb runs in general, once you get to
Baal
its fine, but before jesus christ, they should develop a button to level up to 25 automatically lol
Description by PabloSL

Can be used to make Runewords:

Is it just me or everytime you have to level up a new char to 25 its the biggest pain in the ass ever? Its been extremely hard for me to find a decent
Tristram
or tomb runs in general, once you get to
Baal
its fine, but before jesus christ, they should develop a button to level up to 25 automatically lol
Chaos runs ftw

act 5 has an xp penalty b4 lvl 25
OP
guess I could try that
just try
Kuko Shakaku
+
Holy Fire
paladin build, breeze through normal and nightmare. respec at NM A4

Schnorki 3200Moderator

PC
Kuko is fairly optional in that. Just turn on HF and leisurely stroll through without ever attacking anything. :)

As for lvling games being dead, can't say I'm surprised. Everyone who plays ladder obv. won't be in NL lvl/progression games. And out of those folks who do play NL and who would generally level the "slow" way (i.e. not rushing through and lvling in hell), odds are a fair few have long since either gotten all chars they care about or even if they'd like another one may well have hit the char slot limit. It has been quite a while after all.
I play a lot of leveling games on bnet, as i don't like those p8 fast level run games. Hit me up on bnet if you want to level up together!
OP
Yea its true its been quite a while, what bugs me is that Normal
Baal
runs are pretty easy to find tho
OP
luizgeo wrote: 1 week ago
I play a lot of leveling games on bnet, as i don't like those p8 fast level run games. Hit me up on bnet if you want to level up together!
Thanks, I'm about finished with my current char now, but next time I'll be sure to ping you

TheDoo 237

Europe PC
Not really, no... If you don't rush or get rushed you should hit 25 pretty easily by just playing through acts. If you really want to speed up the process then my suggestion is to find games with more people, usually other people that are being rushed or are farming [terror] zones in general, then go somewhere you can farm alone and you basically have players X on NL (this is where "free 4 you" or "free junk" games may serve you well since random players are always entering/leaving meaning there is a const. number of players almost all the time).

For example outskirts of Act 2 (with
Stony Tomb Level 1
) or
Ancient Tunnels
are fabulous places to farm alone from levels 13 to 18 because of boss/unique groups density. From 17 to 20 you can just go thru rest of acts 2 (Palace,
Ancient Tunnels
are great places for bonus exp) and act 3 (temples in Bazaar are also great) and by the time you get to act 4 you'll be at least 20-21 which is then sweet (again town outskirts and
River of Flame
) for getting a few extra levels. When you go to act 5 you won't be so much exp crippled unless you are under 24 and you reach
Crystalline Passage

Forgot to mention that you'll get pretty quickly to lvl 12-13, if you do everything in order --
Blood Moor
+ Den => at least lvl 3;
Cold Plains
+
Blood Raven
=> lvl 5; you should get lvl 7 or 8 by the time you get to
Tristram
; at least 1 lvl from Tower and then walking thru all of the Jail levels, counting all the champion groups you can expect to reach Catacombs at lvl 10-11. From there, when I'm rarely underlevel I just get myself to 11 or 12 then go to act 2 and continue onwards. And this is achievable on players 1 without doing runs at all. :)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

M1ck 331

Europe PC
Low levelling (
Tristram
and tombs) are now much harder to find on non ladder public games. Most people are levelling higher characters or get g-rushed etc and miss it entirely.

Ladder still easily possible to find.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...