Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   385 views

Description

Hey all!

Is there any way to check the personal stashes of all your chars without having to log in with each one, one at a time?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey all!

Is there any way to check the personal stashes of all your chars without having to log in with each one, one at a time?
Unfortunately there is no native automatic function in D2R online play to do this. I believe there are mods or 3rd party apps that can do this for offline play. Otherwise, for online play, you'd have to manually keep track of everything in like Excel or Maxroll.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

ShadowHeart 1947Moderator

Europe PC
Knappogue wrote: 1 week ago
or Maxroll.
If you do use Maxroll for this, keep in mind that they have started removing profiles that are half a year old, and there's no way to recover them after that (as far as I know). You need open and re-save all of them once in a while.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
I use Excel (actually a google spreadsheet)
It has the advantage that you can easily search what is with who πŸ˜‰

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion
fredkid wrote: 1 week ago
I use Excel (actually a google spreadsheet)
It has the advantage that you can easily search what is with who πŸ˜‰
I also use Google Sheets for keeping track of inventories! I don't list each and every item, though. That sounds way too tedious for my tastes! :D

Hardcore mode is my jam. Played a lot of D1. Played D2 from its release till about 2010, then lots of D3 for most of the 2010's. 29 year Magic: the Gathering player. 12 year League of Legends player.
Descriptive names are what I use for mules.

For playable characters, they only stores items specific to their class - makes it easier to find a Paladin shield for example.

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
β–  Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
β–  Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

mhlg 910

Americas PC
Lanceor wrote: 1 week ago
Descriptive names are what I use for mules.

For playable characters, they only stores items specific to their class - makes it easier to find a Paladin shield for example.
I also use descriptive names for my chars but they carry a general class of items because I'm too lazy to keep records. One char for instance carry armor, another runes, and it goes like that. When I trade I take a screenshot of the items and rename it to the location it's stored.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

TheDoo 266

Europe PC
On online nope. For offline you can use some of the external programs to access or move things between chars without opening the game. The last one I used for that specific reason is GoMule I think, but again that's offline only (because all of those programs usually allow you to either edit or dupe things).

I use descriptive names for mules as well, and very few that had their stashes changed since original purpose I just memorize what exactly is saved there.

But ye, if you are a collector, you are not gonna have much space to wiggle between collecting everything and having multiple playing chars. Thankfully I have my father's account which he's not gonna use for at least another 1.5 years so I just mainly transferred a lot of mule-like stuff there and also made a bunch of off-meta builds and played with them there so I don't cluster my own acc with that.
That being said, D2R goes to extensive discounts here and there, if you are truly lacking chars spaces (for online) you might consider just simply creating a new account and buying game again which is not that expensive (when discounted).

P.S. I also thought about categorizing everything into EXCEL form but that would probably take multiple days for me to list up everything, which I decided in the end it's not worth it. xd
However I do keep some simple data tracked in like a basic txt files -- like what char on which diff has
Larzuk
and resets for example.

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
start the Spreadsheet from scratch takes a lot of time really... (I took break between characters, and postpone some of them for a time...)

but after that, it is kinda easy to keep it updated (well... if you have enough things to think in register them, you will probably already have many good things and, unfortunately, many things that drop for you will be garbage and you won't need to update Spreadsheet too frequently...)

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...