Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2914 replies   377812 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 63530 0

hi, I play over 20 years in this game. Never was thinnking that rng can make me so creazy :D. I know for sure from years what are basic rules of RNG in game like this and i know primary mathemati... and propability....
But that what was happen in last 1hr is almost unbelivelable. Im sure that when i saw post like this one i dont beleiive in that situations...
But this is true. Start
Terror
Zones on Cows 1 hr ago. play meaby 5 multi games ,and after that was
Travincal
Terror
zone. After finmish this is my result. This is my first etheric
Andariel
drop and also first time etheric titans.
Lo
is also in this table because was droped on same game with this charm. 20life - 10 light res. I take
Lo
and charms and exit game. I was happy for
Lo
but when i go to next travs and click on Cain i was little supirsed :D
I've been playing with two of my friends over the past month I'd say, and we've been pooling our resources to make trades and progress on top of the normal grinds, farms, etc. My friend has gotten TWO
Cham
runes to drop within a one week period. One dropped in a terrorized zone in Act 1, and another in Act 5. Really wild stuff.

I do trades on non-ladder and ladder, so look at each trade profile. For most trades I'll accept pgems, Rals, Hels, Sols, Amns, etc. I'm always willing to negotiate.
Ethereal yesteday, NORMAL TODAY. WHOOOOO !

Deleted User 63530 0

Guys i know that is not fail topic but i want share here. I showed You my drops from one hr
Terror
zone today few post upeer.
But Diablo2Ressurected have specific humor. Suprise me again ! After next houre i clear stash and decidet identification this
Eth
Titans. Like i said before my first ever droped by me etheral Andy ,and
Eth
Titans.
And WOW next super suprise ! Again first time in Diablo 2 i saw that roll of etheric Titans... Look beatifull !!! This on screen are upped. (Propably ,dont remember for sure) But they are so cool ,that i decidet invest
Pul
and gove it to guy who play with me sometimes and didnt have etherical" Almost perfect.
details. we're here to share the luck with those who lose Faith in the RNG gods. going to make a few
Travincal
runs. dropped a cold facet yesterday. 3/3. thinking of going for a worse rolls grail challenge. had a 19 nagel ring. i dropped a super low
Gheed
's too. those are statistically as rare as perfect rolls ;)

Main occupation ? killing Dclone 10 times a week 3 4 up to five times a day (omg...) someone ban those botters please ?
Hi all! Got Pally 20/19
Hellfire Torch
from my first ever
Pandemonium Event
. Beginners luck? Traded here for 9
Jah
. May the Force be with you all!

Schnorki 3214Moderator

PC
Cleaned up that whole titan's discussion clusterf***.

Yes, it is 'ethereal', not 'etheric'. No, they're not perfect (quite the opposite). And no, they're not upped in that screenshot.

English isn't everyone's first language here. Mistakes can be made. Things may come across differently than intended on occasion. Sarcasm easily gets lost in translation. But let's please refrain from turning that into an unnecessary and slowly escalating back and forth moving forward.

Edit:
Do not restart the whole thing..just leave it be. Misunderstandings happened, mistakes were made, stuff was cleaned up. If you're still angry at/disappointed with someone, either swallow your Pride and let it rest (strongly suggested option here) or if you really feel you have to, take it up with them directly (and respectfully!) in PMs. Added posts trying to rekindle the whole thing here will not be taken kindly.
Dragon Pally with absolutely 0 MF:

Troll offers will get Troll responses!
This Ladder season has been great for me with a lots of good finds. But to find 2
Arachnid Mesh
, thats also has this good rolls was way over my expectations :D. yeyyyy

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
I was just going to dust of my old non ladder Dream/Dragon lvl96 Pala with a walk down Worldstone Keep to have breif meeting with
Baal
, and a
Sur
rune droped... praised be the RNG gods, they have heard my prayers. how much luck can a man have ???

keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the Ground.
In less than 2 days I found
Cham
+
Ohm
+
Sur
+ 2 perfect magic sunders + SD sk with 38 life + TalArmor
but I lost the fun of finding good items

Relax and have fun!
I made myself a goal and it took me a total of 2 days and about 80 rerolls but I got lucky and accomplished the statistical 1:1000 roll early.

With Cure Insight became BiS for several builds, so I present you a GG Insight in the best sup base you could make it in.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
I actually had my week planned out around essences to get two
Zod
for my ethereals and then a
Ber
dropped on my way to the final
Terror
essence so the plan remains the same but now I need two additional essences each :P

I love when the plan gets bigger !
Queegon wrote: 4 months ago
I made myself a goal and it took me a total of 2 days and about 80 rerolls but I got lucky and accomplished the statistical 1:1000 roll early.

With Cure Insight became BiS for several builds, so I present you a GG Insight in the best sup base you could make it in.
I shit you not.png
Man, that is beautiful! I tried rerolling about 200 times or so and best I could get was a 17/240/230/6 and had to settle. Grats on that bad boy.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

M1ck 331

Europe PC
Thank you Andy.
Zero187 wrote: 4 months ago
Man, that is beautiful! I tried rerolling about 200 times or so and best I could get was a 17/240/230/6 and had to settle. Grats on that bad boy.
Thank you, I randomly rolled two 17/258/6 in the year or two prior in non-sup bases when I was making an Insight for my first non-ladder char (hammerdin) and later when making my first endgame Insight for my only s3 ladder char (sorc).

The one above was a targetted rolling in a superior one. In fact that last one was the worst roll of the three but the sup base made up for it. :P

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Schnorki 3214Moderator

PC
Fact:
Rolling insights is a painful, painful addiction.
I finally managed to quit after...oh, I don't know...5k rolls? Felt like 50k+ but that's probably some sort of "tortured perception bias". Just couldn't take it anymore.

Best I pulled out of it: (Never using sup bases so that's indeed 3ar from perfect.. ~~)
Schnorki wrote: 4 months ago
Fact:
I finally managed to quit after...oh, I don't know...5k rolls? Felt like 50k+ but that's probably some sort of "tortured perception bias". Just couldn't take it anymore.

Best I pulled out of it:
image.png

(Never using sup bases so that's indeed 3ar from perfect.. ~~)
5k rolls? Five thousand?! Jeez dude, I get bored after like 10 rolls. And that is A LOT of
Hel
runes. In today's market, 7
Hel
go for an
Ist
. 5000 / 7 = ~714
Ist
runes worth of
Hel
runes. That is too much, lol.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Two hours of learning the ins and out of WS Keep and nothing to show for it except lost XP and nerves.

Then this happens.
. . . whut
. . . whut

Schnorki 3214Moderator

PC
Knappogue wrote: 4 months ago
Schnorki wrote: 4 months ago
Fact:

Best I pulled out of it:
image.png

(Never using sup bases so that's indeed 3ar from perfect.. ~~)
5k rolls? Five thousand?! Jeez dude, I get bored after like 10 rolls. And that is A LOT of
Hel
runes. In today's market, 7
Hel
go for an
Ist
. 5000 / 7 = ~714
Ist
runes worth of
Hel
runes. That is too much, lol.
Well, it was a fair bit cheaper back when I started doing it. Thankfully.
Plus I got lucky and found a few brilliant folks here who started just chain-farming full reroll sets to sell to me. Win/Win. :)

Honestly don't know how many rerolls it really was in total. Never kept track. Could've been 3k. 5k. 10k. 4k. Either way..it was a ton.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...