Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
0 replies   31912 views

How does the shared stash in Diablo 2 Resurrected work?

No data yet

Description

The shared stash is a new feature.
It is 10x10 squares across (100 one square slots). The images so far seem to show different numbers of tabs available, so we don't know what the full capacity is yet.
Ladder characters can't mix with non-ladder, offline can't use with online characters etc. I presume it's the same with Hardcore characters too.
Shared stash UI.
Shared stash UI.
Blizzard wrote:
We know people use mule characters. So adding a shared stash we felt was the right choice. Yes, we have a shared stash :)

Now the way that the shared stash works - there are rules right. You can't have your ladder characters mixing a stash with a non-ladder character, and you can't have your offline characters use your online character's.

For the most part, people do this with a mule character so it's okay to give them this feature.

Rob Gallerani - Lead Designer 17:49 19th Feb 2021
An Amazon standing next to her stash in Kurast Docks.
Blizzard wrote:
Like I said maintaining the core was a thing - but the other aspect was to see where we can improve and the shared stash is one of them. We saw it as a very common concern especially around muling, which people used as workarounds. So that was one thing...

Andre Abrahamian - Lead Designer 18:53 19th Feb 2021
Another image of the shared stash - less tabs visible.
Many will breathe a deep sigh of relief at this new feature. No more muling and losing items to disconnected games! I like the way they have kept restrictions in place.

I hope there are enough tabs/slots in order for people to complete Holy Grail on Resurrected.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Stormlash 343Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
The shared stash is a new feature.
It is 10x10 squares across (100 one square slots). The images so far seem to show different numbers of tabs available, so we don't know what the full capacity is yet.
Ladder characters can't mix with non-ladder, offline can't use with online characters etc. I presume it's the same with Hardcore characters too.
Shared stash UI.
Shared stash UI.
Blizzard wrote:
We know people use mule characters. So adding a shared stash we felt was the right choice. Yes, we have a shared stash :)

Now the way that the shared stash works - there are rules right. You can't have your ladder characters mixing a stash with a non-ladder character, and you can't have your offline characters use your online character's.

For the most part, people do this with a mule character so it's okay to give them this feature.

Rob Gallerani - Lead Designer 17:49 19th Feb 2021
Blizzard wrote:
Like I said maintaining the core was a thing - but the other aspect was to see where we can improve and the shared stash is one of them. We saw it as a very common concern especially around muling, which people used as workarounds. So that was one thing...

Andre Abrahamian - Lead Designer 18:53 19th Feb 2021
Many will breathe a deep sigh of relief at this new feature. No more muling and losing items to disconnected games! I like the way they have kept restrictions in place.

I hope there are enough tabs/slots in order for people to complete Holy Grail on Resurrected.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...