+250-300% Damage To Undead
Adds 85-120 Magic Damage
Adds 41-240 Lightning Damage
20% Chance of Crushing Blow
Prevent Monster Heal
+10 To Energy
Cannot Be Frozen

Description

A very effective weapon to all end-Act bosses with its Crushing Blow and its +% damage to Demons effect and one of two runewords that cast
Decrepify
(the other being Lawbringer) which helps out in slowing enemies and dealing more damage.

However, Wrath is usually overlooked by players since it offers no Enhanced Damage considering the valuable runes needed to make it (making runewords like Faith more preferable).

Its +% damage to demons and undead is counted as an off-weapon enhanced damage, making it deal much less damage than other bows of similar cost even with the high chance of casting
Decrepify
. The lack of damage against non-demons/undead makes it hard for farming certain areas, such as The
Secret Cow Level

Still, Wrath may find the most use on Act 1 mercenaries in utilizing its curses for support fire while the player deals most of the damage during fights.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

On the trade market

No recent trading activity for this item.

Prices and Demand

Sold for: (last 10, 3d lag, 1d cache)

1 Ber    1 year ago

Sales volume (last 18m, 3d cache):

Wrath

Teebling Admin

Europe PC
A very effective weapon to all end-Act bosses with its Crushing Blow and its +% damage to Demons effect and one of two runewords that cast
Decrepify
(the other being Lawbringer) which helps out in slowing enemies and dealing more damage.

However, Wrath is usually overlooked by players since it offers no Enhanced Damage considering the valuable runes needed to make it (making runewords like Faith more preferable).

Its +% damage to demons and undead is counted as an off-weapon enhanced damage, making it deal much less damage than other bows of similar cost even with the high chance of casting
Decrepify
. The lack of damage against non-demons/undead makes it hard for farming certain areas, such as The
Secret Cow Level

Still, Wrath may find the most use on Act 1 mercenaries in utilizing its curses for support fire while the player deals most of the damage during fights.
Although some argue that this runeword is not worth to make because of
Ber
, I think it's really effective against Physical Immunes (because of added elemental and magic damage) and bosses (because of crushing blow). I use Faith as a primary weapon and Wrath on swap and it's enough for a bowazon to handle pretty much anything in the game. Without Wrath I had issues with monsters like Hell Temptress or Spectre (
Atma's Scarab
Amplify Damage
proc wasn't enough when handling large packs of those). Wrath can also be seen as a more DPS version of Harmony runeword.

Because of curse proc and Crushing Blow I think the best base is
Matriarchal Bow
(because of better IAS breakpoints).

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...