Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   2600 views

Description

Hi all,

As my first forum post, I would like some clarification as a noob to D2io.

When searching for items, I am coming across many desired items that I would like to place bids on, but am left disappointed when I see the seller plays on European or Asian servers (and I am Americas). Is it possible to trade somehow between realms, or am I right to assume that these items are simply unavailable to me!?

Cheers in advance,
Lotus

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi all,

As my first forum post, I would like some clarification as a noob to D2io.

When searching for items, I am coming across many desired items that I would like to place bids on, but am left disappointed when I see the seller plays on European or Asian servers (and I am Americas). Is it possible to trade somehow between realms, or am I right to assume that these items are simply unavailable to me!?

Cheers in advance,
Lotus
Answeredby Skaijuice11 months agoGo to post
GODS.

If i had a Ber for each time a trade is RSVPed i will probably be swimming in Enigma's...i get this all the time. *

[*]Wished this was a stickey at the top of the trade forum

*wink* *WINKK* *wink* @shadowfax @necrarch

- Ensure the trade for both parties are on the right mode: Ladder or Non-Ladder !
- Add the bnetID of the person you want to trade with.
- Next chances are 98% the person has enabled (by default) friend auto-join when in Rouge's Camp.
- if you already have a game running and directly messaging each other in the lobby, just r-click their avatar for "join game"
- If that person disabled Friend auto-join (for safety reason..some don't like it in case some bugger comes along steals stuff on the ground..etc etc) then go ahead and asks for a Game Invite

HOW to join a game that you have been Invited to (very important most people don't know..even now!) :

Refer to screen shot below:

- Upon an invite from a friend the Invitation drop down menu will be available ! Hit the check mark and you are on your way !
image.png
No problems at all. You can trade between Asia, Eu and NA servers.

What you can't trade between is:
  • Ladder and non-Ladder
  • Hardcore and Softcore
  • Classic and Expansion
  • Different platforms (e.g. PC and Playstation)
  • Legacy (the original) and Resurrected (the remake)

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

Lanceor wrote: 11 months ago
Thanks for that :).

What is the process between servers? Do I simply need to select Europe server in battlenet, then start game and all my characters will be there when it loads in?
/players8 wrote: 11 months ago
Thanks for that :).

What is the process between servers? Do I simply need to select Europe server in battlenet, then start game and all my characters will be there when it loads in?
Besides what you said, another way is to join a game as friend, so you don't need to switch regions. But of course you have to be friends first.
/players8 wrote: 11 months ago
Even easier than that. Just add the buyer/seller as a friend on Battle.net.

Once they're on your friend list, you can use the menu in the in-game chat to Join your friends' games, even if they're in a different region. :)

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

That's great. Thanks for the quick and helpful replies guys :)
GODS.

If i had a
Ber
for each time a trade is RSVPed i will probably be swimming in Enigma's...i get this all the time. *

[*]Wished this was a stickey at the top of the trade forum

*wink* *WINKK* *wink* @shadowfax @necrarch

- Ensure the trade for both parties are on the right mode: Ladder or Non-Ladder !
- Add the bnetID of the person you want to trade with.
- Next chances are 98% the person has enabled (by default) friend auto-join when in Rouge's Camp.
- if you already have a game running and directly messaging each other in the lobby, just r-click their avatar for "join game"
- If that person disabled Friend auto-join (for safety reason..some don't like it in case some bugger comes along steals stuff on the Ground..etc etc) then go ahead and asks for a Game Invite

HOW to join a game that you have been Invited to (very important most people don't know..even now!) :

Refer to screen shot below:

- Upon an invite from a friend the Invitation drop down menu will be available ! Hit the check mark and you are on your way !
This post was marked as the best answer.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Necrarch 988 Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Sticky it is :)

Note for original poster: here the standard is friend request + join then remove friend after trading.

On other platforms like Traderie, the standard is more "create public game with password in site chat".

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
[*]Different platforms (e.g. PC and Playstation)
You can trade between different consoles and PC, you just need to get someone with both to help facilitate the trade for you.

Low level trading value: 4
Perfect Amethyst
Hel
rune. 2
Perfect Ruby
Perfect Skull
Ral
Sol
rune.
Dol
Amn
Thul