Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
38 replies   8639 views

Did you preorder D2:R?

Poll ended at 2 years ago

Yes (78%)
No but I will if I get into the beta and like It (3%)
No, I don't trust them after W3:R, waiting for release (19%)
No, I'll get it after release when it goes on a sale (1%)
No, I'm not gonna buy it at all (0%)
No votes
Total votes: 107
Total votes: 107

Description

Since I didn't find such a poll, I decided to create one :)
Please share your opinion too!

The last option is added for the lulz but if someone picks it, it would be really interesting of they shared their reasons.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Since I didn't find such a poll, I decided to create one :)
Please share your opinion too!

The last option is added for the lulz but if someone picks it, it would be really interesting of they shared their reasons.

The Soulstone burns with hellfire as an eerie red glow blurs your vision. Fresh blood flows into your eyes and you begin to hear the tormented whispers of the damned.
You have done what you knew must be done. The essence of Diablo is contained, for now.
Hahah I can agree with the WC3 votes, but I think this will be different :3.

Never has my heart ben more broken when I found out there was a WC3 REMAKE when it launched and got destroyed by the community. That and they own all the user created content....hmmm wonder why (looking at you DOTA/LoL).

Stormlash 343Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
You actually get Beta access IF you Pre-Order. Just throwing it out there. I don't know if they're gonna do the Wave Invites thingy this time around. I hope they do.

I was going to buy it the last second because f*ck preordering but since they announced that preordering will grant beta access and I was always going to buy it, I felt forced to. 😂

Ensuring a beta-access was enough reason for me to grab my credit card and preorder the game ^^

Tavron 132

Paladin Europe PC
Maybe an option for buying, but on or a bit after release instead of sale?
Since I have a Principle of not pre-ordering, but pretty sure I will buy it on release or shortly thereafter :)

"Seven Evils spawned of seven heads. Seven realms birthed from Death."
Absolutely, I think the game looks so beautiful and I can’t imagine it’s going to be anything like Wc3 Reforged.
Yes preordered 2 copies, one for PC and one for Xbox. Looking forward to beta in August.

Beardozer 442Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
I don't see the option for 'I don't pre-order games'. And that's really what it comes down to, I don't pre-order games. It made more sense back when we had to have physical copies, because this gave the retailers a signal for how much inventory they were going to need to order for launch day. It gave a signal for the game company for how many copies they would need to print. It was kind of helpful back then. But now, everything is online, I do not pre-order. I'm not waiting for a sale, I'll probably buy it on launch day and go in immediately.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood
Yes! I pre-ordered D2:Resurrected!

As soon as I saw Pre-Order available I was Sold on it haha! To many good memories from my past with this Game and piece of artwork to pass up such an opportunity to
Revive
that nostalgic feeling!
I preordered to support VV and Blizzard in their endeavor to recreate that feeling. Not only for myself however, all else who are hopeful for it's success as well!

G. dp C.
OP
CitationNumber wrote: 2 years ago
Hahah I can agree with the WC3 votes, but I think this will be different :3.

Never has my heart ben more broken when I found out there was a WC3 REMAKE when it launched and got destroyed by the community. That and they own all the user created content....hmmm wonder why (looking at you DOTA/LoL).
Oh yes. Especially after that trailer showing how it was SUPPOSED to look. On top of that they took away ypur W3 Classic and forced everyone to download the new merged version.

The thing with community content is also beyond ridiculous. That was the point I definitely ceased to be a Blizzard fan. The company is dead, it's a
Zombie
animated by Activision evil. And I really, really hope that corpo greed won't eff up Diablo IV.

D2R looks awesome but I don't trust them one bit and that's why my vote was for the option "after release" :)
Stormlash wrote: 2 years ago
You actually get Beta access IF you Pre-Order. Just throwing it out there. I don't know if they're gonna do the Wave Invites thingy this time around. I hope they do.
You can also get access if you registered (unless they changed something I may not be up to date :)) - I registered and foc didn't get any invite, as expected :P

The Soulstone burns with hellfire as an eerie red glow blurs your vision. Fresh blood flows into your eyes and you begin to hear the tormented whispers of the damned.
You have done what you knew must be done. The essence of Diablo is contained, for now.

Dzik 49

Assassin Americas PC
I didn’t pre-order, I would rather wait for the full release, maybe if there were some additional benefits besides beta, I would consider it. On the other note, just like @Beardozer I don’t pre-order games, at least not anymore. I was planning to buy Cyberpunk 2077 and it was absolute disaster and I’m glad I waited it out.
I did pre-order it, but i did because the alpha game play i say ppl playing looked realy good and smooth. so that made me feel better about pre-ordering it. Plus the beta test i get to be in on was a bonus.

Deleted User 632 0

although it does look fancy with the new face-lift i think i will have to wait with buying this game for pc until i get a better pc. and with the prices on computers at the moment i don't think it will be very soon. maybe i'l just end up buying a console. but that feels weird. i'm not really into console games and i'm wondering will the controller even feel satisfying for d2. it does seem kinda chill though to just bring the game with you on a Nintendo Switch.

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
Beardozer wrote: 2 years ago
I don't see the option for 'I don't pre-order games'. And that's really what it comes down to, I don't pre-order games. It made more sense back when we had to have physical copies, because this gave the retailers a signal for how much inventory they were going to need to order for launch day. It gave a signal for the game company for how many copies they would need to print. It was kind of helpful back then. But now, everything is online, I do not pre-order. I'm not waiting for a sale, I'll probably buy it on launch day and go in immediately.
Kind of agree with you here. The only benefit of pre-ordering it for me would be the guaranteed Beta invite - but unfortunately I'm going to be at sea during that test, making a pre-order pretty pointless for me.

gomeks wrote: 2 years ago
I did pre-order it, but i did because the alpha game play i say ppl playing looked realy good and smooth. so that made me feel better about pre-ordering it. Plus the beta test i get to be in on was a bonus.
Same!

I agree with the other guys that I dont really pre order stuff although after seeing what you said and my own nostalgia I caved. Soecially when they said its the original game with D2R being an overlay.

Nola 13

Paladin PC
Yup I per-ordered when it first came available.

Stormlash 343Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
I pre-ordered a few hours after Blizzcon :P

What about you?

I pre-ordered a few days after Blizzcon when I learned of the announcement! :D

klh 52

Assassin Europe XLinux
I'm not worried after WC3, this one is being done by VV which makes great remasters ;p

Didn't pre-order though, I don't support the practice.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...