Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   400 views

Description

I've come across a strange game behaviour after noticing that my level 93 barbarian stopped showing any XP progress on the bottom of the screen for quite some time now. When I checked the character screen, its XP bar on the top is almost full. Is this a known bug?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I've come across a strange game behaviour after noticing that my level 93 barbarian stopped showing any XP progress on the bottom of the screen for quite some time now. When I checked the character screen, its XP bar on the top is almost full. Is this a known bug?
Yes, it's a known bug but I can't remember when that top bar stops restarting. I think the high 80s?

EDIT: After doing to double-checking it looks like it stops clearing back once you hit lvl 93. That exp bar reflects correctly on my 91 sorc, but not my 94 paladin. I do not currently have a lvl 92 or 93 character to verify with.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

TheDoo 241

Europe PC
Could it be that the character screen is still reflecting XP needed as it was prior to v1.07 (I think is the correct one) and somehow bug that's showing up is pulling wrong data thus showing like you are already at max level (99)? It would have to be inverse somehow tho because values were a lot bigger back than IIRC, you need much more XP between levels [and for the ultimate 99? can't remember exactly] (so if anything 'newer' bar should be bugged)... I don't man, just guessing, still my max lvl is 91 on Online and Offline so don't even know about this. All in all, an interesting find/catch. :)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

Necrarch 1658Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I have this on my necro since he reached level 93 (or end of 92 to be precise).
The bar at the bottom of playing screen works, the one at the top of character screen remains full.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Single Player, level 95 Paladin here. The top bar stays full but the bottom one goes fine.

Another "problem" I saw for the last two three days, both online and offline.
Sometimes the sound goes off for 5-30 seconds and return after a small 2-3 sec freezing screen. It happens randomly but many times per game.

It could be my PC doing weird stuff or Blizz?
Florian_G wrote: 6 days ago
Sometimes the sound goes off for 5-30 seconds and return after a small 2-3 sec freezing screen. It happens randomly but many times per game.

I've been noticing the sound thing too for the last couple of days. I thought it was my xbox since the graphics port on it is starting to go bad, and I assumed the sound was just starting to go too.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.

mhlg 877

Americas PC
Florian_G wrote: 6 days ago
Single Player, level 95 Paladin here. The top bar stays full but the bottom one goes fine.

I'm getting the flickering sound and short screen freezes. Yesterday it froze while I was going for Nielathak and then the game crashed altogether.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Does toggling legacy graphics fix the issue?
I was going for
Baal
at second wave and the game freezes for one second and then crashed.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation