Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   622 views

Description

It's been a year since I started playing D2R, and that's been a really great experience. To commemorate the anniversary I prepared for it by accumulating 101 unidentified
Annihilus
small charms to run a bulk identification "bout." Even though I am not a content creator by any means, I recorded the endeavor and posted it on youtube for you, random events statistics admirers.

I've traded the 20/20/6 for
Jah
rune, and
Charsi
got 25 or so already.

Can be used to make Runewords:

It's been a year since I started playing D2R, and that's been a really great experience. To commemorate the anniversary I prepared for it by accumulating 101 unidentified
Annihilus
small charms to run a bulk identification "bout." Even though I am not a content creator by any means, I recorded the endeavor and posted it on youtube for you, random events statistics admirers.

I've traded the 20/20/6 for
Jah
rune, and
Charsi
got 25 or so already.

Pra 23

Sorceress Asia PC
Don't know how you had the patience for this! I immediately identify everything. Congratulations on some good rolls! That 20/20/10 will be coming in soon. Cheers for another year to come ! :)

JST; Playing this season; On and Off. I do not bump Trades so they will be gone.

TheDoo 236

Europe PC
There are some decent ones as well! Congrats! :)

I have an ask, if you manage to find 10/10/5 (the anti-perfect one) can you reserve one for me? Would highly appreciate it. :D
I gave 2 to my friends (as a meme) and now I can't find them again and I'm not really a DClone hunter either... :|

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

Necrarch 1630Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Noted for the 10/10/5. :)
20/20/6 should be worth way more like 5
Jah
I think in NL SC.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
TheDoo wrote: 1 month ago
There are some decent ones as well! Congrats! :)

I have an ask, if you manage to find 10/10/5 (the anti-perfect one) can you reserve one for me? Would highly appreciate it. :D
I gave 2 to my friends (as a meme) and now I can't find them again and I'm not really a DClone hunter either... :|
Thank you. I wish I knew you wanted a 10/10/5 before I sold it to
Charsi
. I'll keep that in mind as I see my chances of getting it again quite considerably higher than getting a 20/20/10 one.
OP
Necrarch wrote: 1 month ago
Noted for the 10/10/5. :)
20/20/6 should be worth way more like 5
Jah
I think in NL SC.
I've checked the recent historical prices on the site that suggested the current market value is around 1x
Jah
rune for 20/20/6.
OP
Pra wrote: 1 month ago
Don't know how you had the patience for this! I immediately identify everything. Congratulations on some good rolls! That 20/20/10 will be coming in soon. Cheers for another year to come ! :)
Thank you. It wasn't easy! :) Yesterday I did just that - identified immediately upon getting it, a 20/14/8 one. Not bad.

mhlg 870

Americas PC
I used to keep a couple unid annis for trade but then decided it wasn't fair to the buyer and quit. If I had left all of my Clone annis unid it would've used up the storage of a good 10 mules or more, but thankfully I don't have the patience to wait it out. :D

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
OP
To wrap things up with the topic I'm offering just over 20 annis in the 38-43 total points range for free. I've figured they might be quite useful for some. The vast majority of the lower ones (6 dozen or so) went to
Charsi
. Managed to trade only 1. Let me know if you want an anni or two. They'd be given away on the "first ask, first serve" basis.

18 19 6
15 18 9
15 19 8
19 15 8
17 19 6
20 17 5
17 16 9
17 17 8
18 16 7
15 19 7
13 19 9
20 16 5
15 17 9
14 18 9
16 18 6
13 17 10
14 17 9
12 18 10
19 16 5
14 19 7
10 19 10
19 10 10

I'd be updating the list for availability as the charms get given away.
That is one wild collection of annis, unid also is extra tough not knowing :P and yes please kind sir! lol :D

If you ain't living on the Edge, you're taking up too much space!

mohoo 19

Europe PC
Hi bigbikefan,
Thanks a lot for this great giveaway ! Will be useful for some of us for sure.

I would personaly appreciate the 18/19/6 or any other one left !
Will be of great use very soon :-)

mohoo 19

Europe PC
Just received a handful of these juicy little candies from bigbikefan.
Thanks a lot mate, you rock !
A couple of my new chars will love them without any doubt :-)
OP
mohoo wrote: 1 week ago
Just received a handful of these juicy little candies from bigbikefan.
Thanks a lot mate, you rock !
A couple of my new chars will love them without any doubt :-)
Glad to hear - thank you.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation