Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3291 replies   464787 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Necrarch 1620Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Seems NA walked since, but now it's Asia and EU that are at 5/6 in SC NL : jump in !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
As at 2024-04-23T13:49:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. ...

Asia SC NL 5/6 <--- popped at 2024-04-23T14:28:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
Europe SC NL 5/6
Americas SC NL 4/6

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

Europe SC NL

2024-04-25T13:36:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Terror is about to be unleashed upon Sanctuary. (5/6)

2024-04-25T13:52:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Diablo has invaded Sanctuary! (6/6)

What's happening with Europe these days? It never used to pop, staying at 5/6 for up to a week. Now it's become the go-to camping spot for DClone hunters.

mhlg 862

Americas PC
2 x SCNL DCLONES

Note, that it's the responsibility of every member to not let work or family obligations get in the way of slaying D-Clones!

Both walks are by members of the Jury Discord, but the MOTJ schedule is a bit different than the one shown by Clone Hunters.

Thursday, April 26, 2024 1:15 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. This one is scheduled by Clone Hunters Walked a couple of minutes late

Thursday, April 26, 2024 1:30 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. This one by MOTJ

Region: NA

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
mhlg wrote: 1 week ago
2 x SCNL DCLONES

Note, that it's the responsibility of every member to not let work or family obligations get in the way of slaying D-Clones!

Both walks are by members of the Jury Discord, but the MOTJ schedule is a bit different than the one shown by Clone Hunters.

Thursday, April 26, 2024 1:15 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. This one is scheduled by Clone Hunters Walked a couple of minutes late

Thursday, April 26, 2024 1:30 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. This one by MOTJ

Will there be a second MOTJ walk or was that that both of them?

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Guilty as charged! :D :D :D

mhlg 862

Americas PC
Knappogue wrote: 1 week ago
2 x SCNL DCLONES

Will there be a second MOTJ walk or was that that both of them?
That was both of them. One at 9:15 PM EST and one at 9:30 PM. The MOTJ walks usually start at 9:00 PM EST Thursdays, but they started late tonight because of a walk by The Hell Reapers Guild on SCL. The walk at 9:15 EST isn't even mentioned on MOTJ events. I'm an MOTJ member and I was confused. :D

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Europe SC NL

2024-04-26T06:41:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Terror is about to be unleashed upon Sanctuary. (5/6)

2024-04-26T07:09:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Diablo has invaded Sanctuary! (6/6)

Europe seems to have become the new Asia.

Speaking of Asia...

Asia SC NL

2024-04-26T07:11:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Terror is about to be unleashed upon Sanctuary. (5/6)

2024-04-26T08:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Diablo has invaded Sanctuary! (6/6)

Asia SC NL at 5/6 now --> walked 2024-04-27T05:05:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash! Also have some free stuff available.
dejavue wrote: 6 days ago
Asia SC NL at 5/6 now --> walked 2024-04-27T05:05:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.
thank you, I caught it just in time!

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
EU SC NL at 5/6 now

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash! Also have some free stuff available.
Europe SC NL

2024-04-27T05:32:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Terror is about to be unleashed upon Sanctuary. (5/6)

2024-04-27T05:59:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Diablo has invaded Sanctuary! (6/6)

Edit: got ninja'd!

Europe SC NL

2024-04-27T07:19:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Terror spreads across Sanctuary. (4/6)

Europe is currently the most active for DClone. If anyone is AFK camping, I recommend logging into there now.

Europe SC NL

2024-04-27T09:20:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Terror is about to be unleashed upon Sanctuary. (5/6)

2024-04-27T09:25:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Diablo has invaded Sanctuary! (6/6)

Asia and America are both still at 4/6.

Europe SC NL

2024-04-27T10:02:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Terror spreads across Sanctuary. (4/6)

Europe is back at 4/6 while Asia and America haven't moved in this time. If you are AFK camping, I recommend logging into Europe.

Asia SC NL

2024-04-27T10:10:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Terror is about to be unleashed upon Sanctuary. (5/6)

2024-04-27T10:44:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Diablo has invaded Sanctuary! (6/6)

Europe SC NL

2024-04-27T10:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Terror is about to be unleashed uponSanctuary. (5/6)

2024-04-27T10:44:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Diablo has invaded Sanctuary! (6/6)

Yep, both Asia and Europe walked within 5 seconds of each other.

Europe SC NL

2024-04-27T12:32:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Terror is about to be unleashed upon Sanctuary. (5/6)

2024-04-27T12:39:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Diablo has invaded Sanctuary! (5/6)

Americas SC NL

2024-04-27T13:17:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Terror is about to be unleashed upon Sanctuary. (5/6)

2024-04-27T14:07:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. Diablo has invaded Sanctuary! (5/6)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...