32 replies   1899 views

Description

Description by M1ck

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP

M1ck 332

Europe PC
Methisto89 wrote: 3 weeks ago
You wouldn't happen to have anymore to giveaway would you?
M1ck wrote: 3 weeks ago
I have five available, three are in a normal bases and two are in ethereal bases (it's ok as long as you don't swing it ;0).

These are free for anyone that cannot easily afford it or would like to give
Nova
Sorc a go.

I'll do a big Enigma giveaway relatively soon but KimaalFR and Knappogue set the bar super high ;0. Maybe Depresso will donate, but I doubt it.
Sorry for the delay I have one more and have reserved it for you. I'll do some more for the users below, but need some time to find bases etc.

I'll update the post once it's done.
OP

M1ck 332

Europe PC
Updated with 5 more.
M1ck wrote: 2 weeks ago
Updated with 5 more.
I am looking for an Infinity in an ethereal base if possible!

Super generous of you, thank you for supporting the D2R community!
I could use one in the normal base but would take any as I don't have any , thanks for looking out.
If any of these are still available I'd love one. My novaES sorceress is currently short her Infinity to be gtg, and I'm super poor.
Methisto89 wrote: 3 weeks ago
You wouldn't happen to have anymore to giveaway would you?
I have five available, three are in a normal bases and two are in ethereal bases (it's ok as long as you don't swing it ;0).

These are free for anyone that cannot easily afford it or would like to give
Nova
Sorc a go.

I'll do a big Enigma giveaway relatively soon but KimaalFR and Knappogue set the bar super high ;0. Maybe Depresso will donate, but I doubt it.
Sorry for the delay I have one more and have reserved it for you. I'll do some more for the users below, but need some time to find bases etc.

I'll update the post once it's done.
I have 4os bases mate.
Eth
4os
Thresher
, 4os GT, 4os
Thresher
. If you have the
Ber
runes, I can provide the bases and maybe the
Mal
and
Ist
runes. Gotta love the community.
Edit: these are to give away obviously...if you can make them with the items I can gift.
I also have a 4 os normal
Thresher
I can Give. Dm me
I would love an Infinity as well but I play trapsin, is this sorc only giveaway? With lower tier bases? So many question in my head
Hi! Pretty fresh player in this ladder (1 week in) Im trying
Nova
Sorc for the first time and enjoying it. Infinity would be an awesome upgrade since im running a imperfect Spirit sword atm :D
Azmenar3764 wrote: 2 weeks ago
If any of these are still available I'd love one. My novaES sorceress is currently short her Infinity to be gtg, and I'm super poor.
Thank you so much for the Infinity M1ck. You're willingness to help your fellow D2 players is highly commendable and greatly appreciated. Looking forward to frying some demons with this thing...

TheDoo 225

Europe PC
I'm just here to support (don't need anything), good job and rock on! 🤘🏻
This community is such a jewel, the generosity goes to Infinity... :)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
Hey M1ck

Thanks for the Infinity, finally can use it!
Hi, is one still available? I would love to try it out. Been playing 4 seasons since start of d2r collecting stuff for non-ladder to try out builds but way not there yet with the high end Runewords.
Love that there is so many nice players here. Big difference from when I played original D2 :).

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...