Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
29 replies   3439 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm kinda confused by all this really, maybe I'm getting old or too much of a blue collar caveman to get it. I would think Treebling's nice enough since he posts all the helpful things here, but I gotta say I'm pretty lost on the meaning here.
Who's this addressed to, again?

TheDoo 225

Europe PC
Deadeye wrote: 1 week ago
I'm kinda confused by all this really, maybe I'm getting old or too much of a blue collar caveman to get it. I would think Treebling's nice enough since he posts all the helpful things here, but I gotta say I'm pretty lost on the meaning here.
It's an old meme translated to more fit within D2 world...as a meme. :D

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
See the video on page one of this post:
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
This post is not related to anyone in this community. As TheDoo already mentioned, it's an old meme.

Necrarch 1614Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
And the post itself is a year old, so maybe completely out of context.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 week ago
And the post itself is a year old, so maybe completely out of context.
Nah, there was no context. At least not here. It was indeed Teebs just being funny in a way that went straight over the heads of us old cavemen (lovely way to put that btw 😁) - as clearly evidenced by the first 5 responses back then alone, hehe.

But yeah, nothing to be taken seriously.
Teebling's original post is a parody of the Navy Seal Copypasta, which itself is a parody of angry idiots on the internet trying to act tough because someone insulted them.

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

And here I was thinking that someone just REALLY didn’t like
Shael
runes…
This is fantastic and quite unexpected. Although I'm considered 'old' by some (Twitch people), I do know some memes and this one is pretty classic. I always say, memes keep us alive man.
Arachnid wrote: 1 week ago

This post is not related to anyone in this community. As TheDoo already mentioned, it's an old meme.
Thank you for clarifying. Apparently memes survive aging much better than humans do.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation