Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   1125 views

Description

I've been gambling Coronets and selling them. One of them I cannot sell. When I try to sell it,
Gheed
says: I cannot complete that request. I can drop the
Helm
on the Ground, pick it up and he still won't buy it. Anyone seen this? Am I on to something? Just curious if anyone else has experienced this.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I've been gambling Coronets and selling them. One of them I cannot sell. When I try to sell it,
Gheed
says: I cannot complete that request. I can drop the
Helm
on the Ground, pick it up and he still won't buy it. Anyone seen this? Am I on to something? Just curious if anyone else has experienced this.

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm

Bisu 369

PC
I have seen similar "cannot complete request" errors previously. My guess is that it was a glitch with the server.

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
That happens every so often (rarely), mainly with rare items. Up until now, every time I had that happen, I was able to sell it after making a new game.

As for the actual specific cause..who the hell knows. :)

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
Yep, that's a rare bug.
Happened to me twice so far with rare circlets, I can't sell them back to the merchants!

TheDoo 225

Europe PC
Did you have your lobby GEM glowing/activated when you made that game? Coincidence? I think not. xd

And that, fellow Diabloers, is how myths are created!

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
I've seen this very rarely, and was at a complete loss as to why it happens. I figure if Schnorki doesn't know, probably no one does XD.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...