Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   806 views

Description

Hi all - so while I'm not new to D2 with resurrected, it has been a minute since I played, and I was far from an expert back when I did play, so I need some help:

I'm looking for a class/build that will work great with my friends when they're on, but I can still do w/e I want when they're not around. I've never done non-SP D2 before really, I was always an offline person, so I don't really know what groups/partners are looking for.

NB: Fishymancers bore me to tears, I just can't stand casting curses and...waiting...

TIA,
Kamehadouken

Can be used to make Runewords:

Guest 0

Hi all - so while I'm not new to D2 with resurrected, it has been a minute since I played, and I was far from an expert back when I did play, so I need some help:

I'm looking for a class/build that will work great with my friends when they're on, but I can still do w/e I want when they're not around. I've never done non-SP D2 before really, I was always an offline person, so I don't really know what groups/partners are looking for.

NB: Fishymancers bore me to tears, I just can't stand casting curses and...waiting...

TIA,
Kamehadouken

BillyMaysed 2188Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Guest wrote: 2 years ago

As for what class/build for being a good partner, there are many choices:

-The Windy Druid first comes to mind because of his Oak Sage, Hurricane and Pets can all be great to help fellow party members. You could make a Windy-druid with a Grizzly pet and Oak Sage. Extremely effective at solo.
Start your Druid by first getting
Firestorm
and working your way to
Fissure
, you can't get the good Wind spells till 24-30 so you will respec at that time.

- The Javazon is also another OP build that can be amazing at support as well as solo
Start with getting
Power Strike
and working your way up to Charged Strike. This baby is going to melt everything in the game up to Hell Baal himself. Lightning fury is going to be the most fun you'll ever have as lightning streaks across the entire screen :O

-The Hammerdin which is the strongest build in the game. But his weird style of casting isn't for everyone. Hammers spin in circles and it can be awkward.
Start your Paladin with getting
Zeal
and
Holy Fire
, you can't get
Blessed Hammer
until 24 so you will respec and then put the points into Blessed Hammer & Concentration its synergies and
Holy Shield

-The Trapsin. This is a very laid back build for both helping party members and breezing through solo. (might be "boring" like the necro tho)
Start with working your way to Wake of Fire, since you also can't get the good Lightning traps until 24. Death & Lite Sentry will be your main attacks. Don't forget to get a Shadow Master & Burst of Speed along with other useful support spells in the Shadow Disciplines tree.

Thank you so much for the suggestions (and the starters for each of them!). Now I just have to figure out how to choose! 😆
Hi,
I have a lightning Javazon and the build is fun to play in online matches. However I don't like playing solo with her in hell because of those mobs with lightning immunity. Same goes for my Blizzard Sorc and mobs with cold immunity.
Right now I like playing a
Meteor
/
Frozen Orb
Sorc because she is not bound to a single damage type.

Asha 344

Sorceress Europe PC
For a sorc, you may want to try glacial+blizzard+firewall setup. This girl excels in pvm - mobility, control, safety, farm, fast leveling, and puts her
Tal
equip to good use. Left click is gs, f5 is bliz, f6 - fw, f7 static, f8
Teleport
, for example. Use CtA+lidless/Spirit for swap, or even LR charged stick until you snatch that
Ohm
. Very handy build, i'd say.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...