Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   776 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
Other filters:

The Looking For Group thread

Description

Among a whole host of other topics that are going to be posted on D2R launch day and beyond, I am certain we will see a bunch of "LFG" threads. Many of these threads will be kicked off the front page soon after being posted due to so many people here posting about all things D2R. Having said that, and until we have a dedicated section of this forum for LFGs, I figured this could be a temporary thread where we all post asking each other for PvM games, PvP games or just meet up and chat.

To make things easier/faster when looking for a game, please post:

1. Time Zone. So there is no confusion on when each other is available to play.
2. What you are looking for....PvM, PvP, 8 man paladin teams,
Baal
runs, HC or SC, IronLesbians....etc
3. What system you want to play on (PC/PS/XB/Switch). I know our profiles have icons indicating our preferred system but many of us may not be using that system anymore or may be willing to switch to a different system to play with others.

Anyway, since we are only 4 days away from D2R launch, take this time to add each other console, trade twitter handles or simply connect and set something up for launch day.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Among a whole host of other topics that are going to be posted on D2R launch day and beyond, I am certain we will see a bunch of "LFG" threads. Many of these threads will be kicked off the front page soon after being posted due to so many people here posting about all things D2R. Having said that, and until we have a dedicated section of this forum for LFGs, I figured this could be a temporary thread where we all post asking each other for PvM games, PvP games or just meet up and chat.

To make things easier/faster when looking for a game, please post:

1. Time Zone. So there is no confusion on when each other is available to play.
2. What you are looking for....PvM, PvP, 8 man paladin teams,
Baal
runs, HC or SC, IronLesbians....etc
3. What system you want to play on (PC/PS/XB/Switch). I know our profiles have icons indicating our preferred system but many of us may not be using that system anymore or may be willing to switch to a different system to play with others.

Anyway, since we are only 4 days away from D2R launch, take this time to add each other console, trade twitter handles or simply connect and set something up for launch day.

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*
Hey guys im looking for a group which plays on or arouns EU hours.
Ill be playing daily and will be very active at the firsrt 3-4 days of start.
If anyone wants to play with me, my battle tag is Pknsko0l#1201

Central Time US. So, I'll be starting at 10am on Thursday.

I will be playing with 2-3 other friends, likely in a private game, but you are more than welcome to join!
OP
Central time/USA

Ill be ready to roll at 10am or roughly after that depending on how server load is (god I hope its not a D3 launch all over again). Ill def do a password protected game so hit me up if you wanna join or if you need a Paladin to your team, im down.

All my info is in my username/profile here :)

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*
1. 11 EST (Currently in Boston, MA). I am a college student with a class at 12:30pm but its going to end early (professor confirmed she'll have to leave at 1).
2. I am new to Diablo 2, will be playing sorceress. PvM
3. PC (My Battle.net is TBBEX#1342)
IronLesbian wrote: 2 years ago
Central time/USA

Ill be ready to roll at 10am or roughly after that depending on how server load is (god I hope its not a D3 launch all over again). Ill def do a password protected game so hit me up if you wanna join or if you need a Paladin to your team, im down.

All my info is in my username/profile here :)
CDT (-5 utc).

PVM HC

PC/X
btag is imnutz1020#1831 gonna start hc trapsin when i get home from work tomorrow lf pvm and community games in hc gonna be playing late night est like 8-2 am some days based on my schedule

35px 27

PC
Hey, I'm looking for someone to play through hell. I'm playing a level 60 Orb Sorc that could use some help with cold immunes 😅

(@Mods thanks)

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/looking-for-games-thread-4-days-until-launch-t8748.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

No users watching this Trade

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation