Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   233 views

Description

Im looking to buy a
Monarch
shield.. since I apparently do not have the patience to farm it myself.. I have been trying tho!

Im new to the forum, new to playing HC Ladder, new to even talk with other people playing this game.

I’m not looking for charity, I just dont know what the f*ck Im doing..I know what I want tho, a
Monarch
😅

Please PM me or write here or anything, I cant really type ingame 🤔

Can be used to make Runewords:

Im looking to buy a
Monarch
shield.. since I apparently do not have the patience to farm it myself.. I have been trying tho!

Im new to the forum, new to playing HC Ladder, new to even talk with other people playing this game.

I’m not looking for charity, I just dont know what the f*ck Im doing..I know what I want tho, a
Monarch
😅

Please PM me or write here or anything, I cant really type ingame 🤔
This part of the forums is usually reserved for general D2 discussion.

you should post here instead. Make a new trade thread and start typing a few letters for the auto complete database to kick in.

apply the relevant tags (important!)

trade/

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

ShadowHeart 1743Moderator

Europe PC
@MisterMe your trade was listed as WTS. You put "WTB" in the description, but it's tagged WTS, which is how people filter trades.

Here's how to make a proper WTB
Monarch
trade;
  1. Click Create Trade
  2. Start typing the name of the item only (or the full name). The site will under the hood search for matching item names and suggest matching item names.
  3. Patiently wait for the suggestion list to appear, and click the name of the item you want to create a trade for.
  4. Click the WTB tag (very important if you want to make a WTB trade, it defaults to WTS)
  5. Click the correct game mode tags (softcore/hardcore, your platform, ladder/nonladder).
  6. You can expand the Rarity, Qualities, etc, by clicking on them, sub-options appear for more tagging.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...