Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   322 views

Description

Exp point doesn't seem to there on progress bar. Anyone has that, too?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Exp point doesn't seem to there on progress bar. Anyone has that, too?

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Necrarch 1630Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Never seen that.
I have a weird situation where the character screen still has a full bar before level 93 while the main screen shows (correctly) that I passed it, but that does not seem to impact XP.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Are you missing the White experience progress?
Because i looks like this char is pretty fresh lvl 66 and only has gained 57.598 xp for that level so far.

Schnorki 3199Moderator

PC
Arachnid wrote: 2 months ago
Are you missing the White experience progress?
Because i looks like this char is pretty fresh lvl 66 and only has gained 57.598 xp for that level so far.
This.

Not seeing anything wrong with the screenshot. Looks just as it should. The White bar fills as you progress within the level, with each smaller segment representing 10% of the progress towards the next level. Based on the numbers shown, you are 0.3% into lvl 67 or about 1/32 of one segment which feels low enough to not be visible yet.

The numbers on hover show your total experience vs. experience for the next level, including all prior levels, so don't expect to see the xp bar visually represent "200,659,699 / 219,066,380" (total xp gained vs. xp to 67) but rather expect it to represent "57,598 / 18,464,279" (xp gained since hitting 66 vs. xp from 66 to 67).
OP
I posted this because I don't see White bar after killing 4-5 unique-champion pack. After log out-log in it seems normal. Maybe I was wrong though.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Schnorki 3199Moderator

PC
Well, just looking at your screenshot there, the bar as a whole is about 766 pixels wide.

Then looking at your experience gained vs. needed to 67 and converting that over, your bar would be filled to... 2 pixels. I.e. close to not at all.

Since the bar segments have overlaps behind the "decorative border" (which is why you don't see it move for a while at every end of segment, before it starts visibly filling the next one), those 2 pixels being lost in the initial decoration and hence not at all visible isn't surprising really.

Basically, this (light green) is how much you'd see filled if nothing was lost behind the borders: Mind you, that's based on screenshot scaling/proportions, rough(ish) measurement and whatnot all else. Between in-game resolution (both overall and in bar rendering/calculating specifically), d2-rounding and all that, it may be even less to begin with.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...