Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   1753 views

So what was officially the first item sold on this website?

No data yet

Description

Has it actually happened yet? Or are all the listings just fake right now? Curious as to what the first item was.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Has it actually happened yet? Or are all the listings just fake right now? Curious as to what the first item was.

Teebling 5849Admin

Europe PC
Krythic wrote: 2 years ago
I think most of them are just placeholders at the moment, but if you guys do actually get a real trade done through the system then let us know in here :P

BillyMaysed 2189Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Krythic wrote: 2 years ago
I think most of them are just placeholders at the moment, but if you guys do actually get a real trade done through the system then let us know in here :P
This site is amazing Teebling. Its not only extremely easy to navigate and well made, but it simultaneously gives me that intense feeling of nostalgia.

This site really should blow-up on launch. Its infinitely better than D2jsp or any other Diablo fan site. (or
Arreat Summit
lol)

BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
This site is amazing Teebling. Its not only extremely easy to navigate and well made, but it simultaneously gives me that intense feeling of nostalgia.

This site really should blow-up on launch.
Well put - I fully agree. I hope it will hold up on launch :) (Offtopic: Has it been load-tested?)

I'm betting my first trades will involve Pgems or runes.
Gozdew wrote: 2 years ago
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago

This site really should blow-up on launch.
Well put - I fully agree. I hope it will hold up on launch :) (Offtopic: Has it been load-tested?)

I'm betting my first trades will involve Pgems or runes.
For sure. I can't wait to give this site a full test as I start building up my account after the game launches.

As for load testing, the only way to know is to try. So I guess we'll just have to see if the site goes down after release from overload or not. Fingers crossed it doesn't!
UnrivaledPiercer wrote: 2 years ago
As for load testing, the only way to know is to try. So I guess we'll just have to see if the site goes down after release from overload or not. Fingers crossed it doesn't!
Well there is software and services that can hammer a website with traffic to see how it handles it, so one can have a pretty good idea before it has that level of legit traffic

Beardozer 442Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Will be real interesting to see if this place gets hammered on launch.

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood

Teebling 5849Admin

Europe PC
Well guys I think (touch wood) the server will be fine, that is, if the site does indeed get a bit more traffic, hope it does anyway :) I'd love for d2io to catch on at launch - you guys can help by singing it to the rooftops on the day itself!

I was monitoring today and yesterday after the reddit post I made - the max was 200 concurrent online users - server RAM and CPU never went outside 3-4%. So yeah, that's okay for me. The big thing is the SQL server, which I can always scale if needs be, but doubt I'll have to.

Beardozer wrote: 2 years ago
Will be real interesting to see if this place gets hammered on launch.
If I show up hammered does that count?

I'm sure this place will be bustling with people.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...