Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members

How do you say them? (See post for explanation)

Poll ended at 3 days ago

Shack-o (8%)
13
Shay-ko (14%)
24
Es-Oh-Jay (16%)
28
Sodge (5%)
8
Burr (12%)
20
Bear (9%)
15
Source (9%)
15
Sork (12%)
20
Ocky (14%)
24
Ah-si (3%)
5
Total votes: 172
Total votes: 172
1

Pronunciation Discussion! (& Poll)

No data yet

2

Description

I grew up playing this game before the days of YouTube, and to this day really don't watch any streamers, etc. However, since the announcement of D2R, i've watched more Diablo-related media in the past 2 months than all of the past 10 years. And I can't believe how some people pronounce things! πŸ˜‚

Now, needless to say, the way I choose to say things is the undeniably correct way and everyone else is a godless heathen (jk),
but I'm curious how different everyone pronounces the following words; so let's have everyone weigh in!

Shako :: "Shack-o" or "Shay-ko"
SOJ :: "Es-Oh-Jay" or "Sodge"
Ber (rune) :: "Burr" or "Bear"
Sorc :: "Source" or "Sork"
Merc :: "Merse" or "Merk"
Occy :: "Ah-si" or "Ocky"

Open to other people adding your own Diablo 2 terms that people might say different than others!

(For the record, I say the words above as: "Shack-o", "Es-Oh-Jay", "Burr", "Source", "Merk", "Ocky".)
Also: Proof that Shako is pronounced "Shack-o": https://www.google.com/search?q=shako+define

Description by BMAY
5

Can be used for Runewords

7
User avatar

BMAY

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Assassin Americas PC

I grew up playing this game before the days of YouTube, and to this day really don't watch any streamers, etc. However, since the announcement of D2R, i've watched more Diablo-related media in the past 2 months than all of the past 10 years. And I can't believe how some people pronounce things! πŸ˜‚

Now, needless to say, the way I choose to say things is the undeniably correct way and everyone else is a godless heathen (jk),
but I'm curious how different everyone pronounces the following words; so let's have everyone weigh in!

Shako :: "Shack-o" or "Shay-ko"
SOJ :: "Es-Oh-Jay" or "Sodge"
Ber (rune) :: "Burr" or "Bear"
Sorc :: "Source" or "Sork"
Merc :: "Merse" or "Merk"
Occy :: "Ah-si" or "Ocky"

Open to other people adding your own Diablo 2 terms that people might say different than others!

(For the record, I say the words above as: "Shack-o", "Es-Oh-Jay", "Burr", "Source", "Merk", "Ocky".)
Also: Proof that Shako is pronounced "Shack-o": https://www.google.com/search?q=shako+define


Image
7
User avatar

UnrivaledPiercer

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Sorceress Americas PC

Shayko
Es-Oh-Jay
Bear or Burr, either way honestly.
Sork
Merk but Merse makes sense too.
Ocky because it sounds correct regarding the sound of "Ocu"

7
OP
User avatar

BMAY

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Assassin Americas PC

UnrivaledPiercer wrote: 1 week ago
Sork
...
Ocky because it sounds correct regarding the sound of "Ocu"
I find it interesting your rationale here, which i completely agree with, doesn't hold up the same for "Sorc". Following this reasoning it would clearly be "Source" for "Sorceress", no?


Image
7
User avatar

UnrivaledPiercer

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Sorceress Americas PC

BMAY wrote: 1 week ago
UnrivaledPiercer wrote: 1 week ago
Sork
...
Ocky because it sounds correct regarding the sound of "Ocu"
I find it interested your rationale here, which i completely agree with, doesn't hold up the same for "Sorc". Following this reasoning it would clearly be "Source" for "Sorceress", no?
You'd think so, but I've just never found myself saying it that way. I suppose due to the fact that seeing "Sorc" is so common, along with "Merc" you tend to just pronounce the abbreviation more directly. I guess "Sorse" or "Source" as you said does make sense, you just almost never hear it, at least I don't. Though the same can't be said for people who say "Sodge" or "Soge" that's just WRONG. lol

7
User avatar

Krythic

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

PC

While we're on the topic of pronunciations, this is actually a personal pet peeve of mine. I absolutely hate it when people pronounce certain words incorrectly. Words like "Chasm", or "Regen" (Dude on a video literally pronounced it like "Raygin"), and many more. It's rage inducing!

If I think of the other ones, I'll post them here. No promises though.

Edit: I do have another one, but I'm struggling to remember it. Trying to figure out what it is right now; it's just on the fog of my memory.

Edit: It was Facade! I legit have a friend who pronounced it like "Fay-Kade" once!

7
User avatar

Ran37

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Sorceress Americas PC

How am I the only sodge'r!?


- Ran37
7
User avatar

WhirLWinD

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Barbarian Americas PC

When it comes to saying SoJ I've always said "So" with the J being silent! Other than that I voted Es-Oh-Jay since that is how it is spelled out! :)


7
OP
User avatar

BMAY

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Assassin Americas PC

Krythic wrote: 1 week ago
While we're on the topic of pronunciations, this is actually a personal pet peeve of mine. I absolutely hate it when people pronounce certain words incorrectly. Words like "Chasm", or "Regen" (Dude on a video literally pronounced it like "Raygin"), and many more. It's rage inducing!

If I think of the other ones, I'll post them here. No promises though.

Edit: I do have another one, but I'm struggling to remember it. Trying to figure out what it is right now; it's just on the fog of my memory.

Edit: It was Facade! I legit have a friend who pronounced it like "Fay-Kade" once!
Those words don't really count per this discussion as, well, they are actual words in the dictionary with verifiable english pronunciation that you can look up πŸ˜›.

Same thing goes for "Baal". It is pronounced "Bail" like "Christian Bale". Not "Ball" or "Ba'al". This is verifiable as the word is actually spoken numerous times throughout the story by NPCs lol.
WhirLWinD wrote: 1 week ago
When it comes to saying SoJ I've always said "So" with the J being silent!
Interesting, that's a new one for me lol


Image
7
User avatar

Tavron

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Paladin Europe PC

I think because of my danish heritage, I've always pronounced SOJ like: "Soi" or with danish letters "sΓ₯i".
Kinda weird when I think about it now, but always been like that.


"Seven Evils spawned of seven heads. Seven realms birthed from Death."
7
User avatar

giz0r

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Amazon Europe PC

Tavron wrote: 1 week ago
I think because of my danish heritage, I've always pronounced SOJ like: "Soi" or with danish letters "sΓ₯i".
Kinda weird when I think about it now, but always been like that.
Me as well. Same with Shako. Shacko feels more natural in danish, than Shayko.

7
OP
User avatar

BMAY

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Assassin Americas PC

giz0r wrote: 1 week ago
Tavron wrote: 1 week ago
I think because of my danish heritage, I've always pronounced SOJ like: "Soi" or with danish letters "sΓ₯i".
Kinda weird when I think about it now, but always been like that.
Me as well. Same with Shako. Shacko feels more natural in danish, than Shayko.
Well Shako is actually a real English word, and its pronounced Shack-o.

These shay-ko folks are just wrong.

Proof: https://www.google.com/search?q=shako+define


Image
7
User avatar

Onymous

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Barbarian Americas PC

Ber is phonetically 'burr'. It would have to literally be spelled B - e - a - r to have the phonetic 'air' likeness. Am I not right here?

Have more than half of you been saying "Jah - Ith - Bear" all these years?

I'm going to go rock in a corner now.

7
OP
User avatar

BMAY

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Assassin Americas PC

Onymous wrote: 1 week ago
Ber is phonetically 'burr'. It would have to literally be spelled B - e - a - r to have the phonetic 'air' likeness. Am I not right here?

Have more than half of you been saying "Jah - Ith - Bear" all these years?

I'm going to go rock in a corner now.
That's what i'm saying! 🀣
This epidemic is widespread!


Image
7
User avatar

Noemard

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Sorceress Americas PC

For the record, I've always pronounced its "bur", like the end of a September

But I don't think it's being pronounced as if it was spelled "bear" (even so I'd say it would be the word "bare"), but more "Behr" like the paint Brand. Maybe the transliteration of Behr is Ber, and some people made the connection and it stuck, idk

What I would like to know is how people pronounced it after the first time reading it. If that's how they natural would have said it or if they heard someone else and started saying it that way.

7
OP
User avatar

BMAY

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Assassin Americas PC

Noemard wrote: 1 week ago

I don't think it's being pronounced as if it was spelled "bear" (even so I'd say it would be the word "bare"), but more "Behr" like the paint Brand. Maybe the transliteration of Behr is Ber, and some people made the connection and it stuck, idk
I have heard people say "Bare/Bear" so i know it does happen; though I cannot explain it.
I have also heard people suggest, like you, its closer to Behr. This is true for some im sure, but for me and my specific dialect/accent; "Behr" and "Bare" sound the exact same coming out of my mouth. lol.


Image
7
User avatar

klh

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Assassin Europe XLinux

Noemard wrote: 1 week ago
What I would like to know is how people pronounced it after the first time reading it. If that's how they natural would have said it or if they heard someone else and started saying it that way.
Ber like the end of September, but I'm Polish so "behr" was never an option and others were completely different: SoJ was soy, Shako was czako and I still shorten The Oculus to "ossi".

7
OP
User avatar

BMAY

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Assassin Americas PC

So it looks like there are only two with a strong consensus.

Occy = Ocky not Ossi

&

SOJ = S. O. J. not Sodge


But i still think all you "Shayko" sayers are damned πŸ˜‚


Image
7
User avatar

Mikurichan

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Amazon Americas PC

Maybe it's because I mainly speak french, but I read them as Ossi, Bear, Shayko and Source.

7
User avatar

ColdNCursed

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Europe PC

Fun poll! Personally I normally refer to Sorc (Source) as Soso (So So), just as I refer to Druid as Dudu (dew dew), Barb as baba (bab bah) etc. Although pertaining to the question, source. :D

I've never heard any one pronounce Ber as bear, however this poll shows that some people definitely do. Very interesting!

Oh, and it's definitely Shayko ;) (Obviously tounge and cheek - it's just how I prefer to say it. =) )

7
OP
User avatar

BMAY

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Assassin Americas PC

ColdNCursed wrote: 1 week ago
Fun poll! Personally I normally refer to Sorc (Source) as Soso (So So), just as I refer to Druid as Dudu (dew dew), Barb as baba (bab bah) etc. Although pertaining to the question, source. :D

I've never heard any one pronounce Ber as bear, however this poll shows that some people definitely do. Very interesting!

Oh, and it's definitely Shayko ;) (Obviously tounge and cheek - it's just how I prefer to say it. =) )
I've heard a lot of the dudu/soso talk as well, i just personally never subscribed to that. I have no room for Baby talk in my D2 πŸ˜‚

Also....
I will die on this Shako hill! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Image


Image
7
User avatar

Noemard

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Sorceress Americas PC

However the definition of shako is "a cylindrical or conical military hat with a brim and a plume or pom-pom."

So the word "shako" with the pronunciation of "shack-o" does not fit the description of the item in the game.

Therefore I postulate a real shako and its pronunciation are completely different from the shako in the game. In the world of Sanctuary a Shako is a type of leather cap, with a name that is pronounced "shay-ko".

7
User avatar

ColdNCursed

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Europe PC

Honestly - after replying with what I typically use I started to think specifically about Shako and how Sha-Ko makes more sense when it comes to the English language. However, I can't get over the fact that "shayko" just sounds better to my ears. I have an issue I wish I didn't have now... Thanks. :')

7
OP
User avatar

BMAY

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Assassin Americas PC

Noemard wrote: 1 week ago
However the definition of shako is "a cylindrical or conical military hat with a brim and a plume or pom-pom."

So the word "shako" with the pronunciation of "shack-o" does not fit the description of the item in the game.

Therefore I postulate a real shako and its pronunciation are completely different from the shako in the game. In the world of Sanctuary a Shako is a type of leather cap, with a name that is pronounced "shay-ko".
While I recognize your logical attempt at rationale, i must protest!

There are many terms that are clearly used/borrowed from weaponry, armor, etc, that are not 1:1 what is pictured in the game.
  • Greaves are actually armor that protects the main part of the Leg, and doesnt cover the feet, but in-game Greaves are really armored Boots.
  • The exceptional Axe is a "Cleaver", yet is clearly still a regular Axe and not the image of a Cleaver.
There are other examples as well, but these are off the top of my head lol.


Image
7
User avatar

Noemard

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Sorceress Americas PC

BMAY wrote: 1 week ago
Noemard wrote: 1 week ago
However the definition of shako is "a cylindrical or conical military hat with a brim and a plume or pom-pom."

So the word "shako" with the pronunciation of "shack-o" does not fit the description of the item in the game.

Therefore I postulate a real shako and its pronunciation are completely different from the shako in the game. In the world of Sanctuary a Shako is a type of leather cap, with a name that is pronounced "shay-ko".
While I recognize your logical attempt at rationale, i must protest!

There are many terms that are clearly used/borrowed from weaponry, armor, etc, that are not 1:1 what is pictured in the game.
  • Greaves are actually armor that protects the main part of the Leg, and doesnt cover the feet, but in-game Greaves are really armored Boots.
  • The exceptional Axe is a "Cleaver", yet is clearly still a regular Axe and not the image of a Cleaver.
There are other examples as well, but these are off the top of my head lol.
Who's to say those aren't also words that that exist in Sanctuary that coincidentally are an english word for a very similar type of weapon/armor with the same spelling. Maybe in Sanctuary what we know as a cleaver is called a Choppy Fatboy.

7
OP
User avatar

BMAY

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Assassin Americas PC

Noemard wrote: 1 week ago
Who's to say those aren't also words that that exist in Sanctuary that coincidentally are an english word for a very similar type of weapon/armor with the same spelling. Maybe in Sanctuary what we know as a cleaver is called a Choppy Fatboy.
🀣
But that's exactly my point though. No one can say for certain, but we do know how these words are pronounced in English, and can assume how the dev's intended/pronounced them, so it stands to reason we go with what has already been established compared to what we have to imagine.

Ultimately, there cannot be anything proven clearly in a fictitious setting, but I have good evidence and logic for thinking my way is more probable.

This hill -> Me -> *dies*


Image
7
User avatar

Deranged

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Sorceress Americas PC

def going with Shack-o, es oh jay, burr, sork, and ocky, these are really the true choices

7
OP
User avatar

BMAY

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Assassin Americas PC

Deranged wrote: 1 week ago
def going with Shack-o, es oh jay, burr, sork, and ocky, these are really the true choices
Good job, 4/5 ain't bad! πŸ˜›

(Source fo lyfe )


Image
7
User avatar

UnrivaledPiercer

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Sorceress Americas PC

I've seen a lot of good arguments in this thread for pronunciations. I think moving forward I will start saying "Shack-oh" instead of "Shay-Ko" if I can help it. Which will be a bit of a challenge since 95% of the youtubers I watch say "Shay-Ko" already. But it just seems wrong now that I think about it and looked into the pronunciation of the actual word more. I'll try to switch my frame of reference from "Sork" to "Sorse" as well. Always room for improvement!

7
User avatar

Deranged

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Sorceress Americas PC

BMAY wrote: 1 week ago
Deranged wrote: 1 week ago
def going with Shack-o, es oh jay, burr, sork, and ocky, these are really the true choices
Good job, 4/5 ain't bad! πŸ˜›

(Source fo lyfe )
right i know Ber is bear but my old brain cant fix what my young brain has done :)

7
OP
User avatar

BMAY

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Assassin Americas PC

Deranged wrote: 1 week ago
right i know Ber is bear but my old brain cant fix what my young brain has done :)
How dare you. Ber is Burr! Your young brain was correct imo! πŸ˜‚


Image
7
User avatar

m00

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Members with higher trustworthiness are less likely to scam or try to cheat you in-game and generally enjoy faster and higher quantities of responses.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Necromancer Americas PC

If I ever heard someone say "sodge" out loud, I don't even know what I would do. Back away slowly? Strike their number from my contacts?

9

Advertisment

Hide ads
999

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

99

Who is online

Users browsing Forums: Beardozer, BillyMaysed, CommonCrawl [Bot], ed2r, Tbot [Bot] and 36 guests.


No users watching this Trade

No matches