Looks like from the poll that most of us will be playing Resurrected on PC, and this wouldn't be a proper bulletin board without a thread for showing off our rigs
- 29" LG Ultrawide monitor (2056x1080px) on an adjustable arm (I rotate it 90 deg sometimes for coding)
- Coolermaster Elite 130 Mini-ITX sized case
- Dual Core Intel Pentium G4560 3.5GHz
- 16GB of Crucial DDR4 RAM
- 4GB Kalm-X Nvidia GTX 1650 4GB VRAM (no fan, just one big heatsink)
- It's a 'silent' compact build so I spent a lot on low dB fans, PSU, CPU cooler etc.
- I'm able to natively boot OS X (hackintoshed High Sierra) and Windows with it using Clover.
- Mac OS X for development and Windows for games - this is what I use when I'm home on land.
It's been modified with a new NVME hard drive which is faster and has a larger capacity than the original factory one.
This is what I use when I'm away at sea.