diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   1434 views

Description

Hey all!

I have three paladins:
  • A dragondin, level 91, this one is my "main" paladin;

A hammerdin, level 89;

A tesladin, level 86;
The thing is: i really didn't like the hammerdin gameplay. And the tesladin i think that is weaker than the dragondin (and a little bit redundant).
As soon i got my hands in some essences (or tokens) i will respec both. So i'm here asking for sugestions: which builds should i play next?

I'm thinking maybe a smiter/zealer hybrid?

Eager to hear the paladin experts!

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey all!

I have three paladins:
  • A dragondin, level 91, this one is my "main" paladin;

A hammerdin, level 89;

A tesladin, level 86;
The thing is: i really didn't like the hammerdin gameplay. And the tesladin i think that is weaker than the dragondin (and a little bit redundant).
As soon i got my hands in some essences (or tokens) i will respec both. So i'm here asking for sugestions: which builds should i play next?

I'm thinking maybe a smiter/zealer hybrid?

Eager to hear the paladin experts!
An FoH Zealot of course! There's a nice guide in my sig. :)

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

OP
Hey really nice guide!! Guess i'll try it!

mhlg 878

Americas PC
The thing is: i really didn't like the hammerdin gameplay.
Neither did I, or to the point I found it boring. I had everything your could want for a Hammerdin including an Enigma but twirling a hula hoop just didn't do it for me. :D

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Hmm

I just recently respecced my pure hammerdin to hybrid foher with
Smite

It’s pretty good so far. I am using +4 astreon with + 85 to dmg. I still have plenty of spare skill pts left.. i might switch to zealing instead of
Smite
.. or add pts into fire/light resist for the passive resists.

Besides that, it is kind of fun, from the normal hammerdin build

Can trade on PC or SWITCH

TheDoo 246

Europe PC
FoH, Avenger, Ranger (Bowadin)? I did have an idea of making a "Beacon of Nurture" kinda build, probably Paladin but could also be a Barb because of dual wielding and BO (in your case Pala part since that's what you are asking) and completely inverse roles of player character and a Merc -- with Merc being the main/only damage dealer and player being his support (would probably still choose Act 5 Merc for that). Sooo basically you take, for example, a Paladin and stack max of support/defensive auras you can get to boost your Merc then just run around/behind him and heal him (maybe using
Holy Bolt
or something), dunno yet. :D

But there ya go, something completely different if you want to experiment yourself. :)

P.S. I'm also on my way to make a shifterdin, but think he's gonna be pretty weak (still need to make Beast in some decent base) since you can basically just attack with the basic attack. Maybe if you slap dual Dream on him he could work even tho you are not using
Zeal
or anything, but I kinda want to see how [bad] does a cold bear pala plays out. It's still a work in process, need to find/get myself some cold facets and as I said make the Beast probably in +3
Holy Freeze
elite
Scepter
. Don't think that build's worth the runes tho...

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."
One option is to make variants of the dragondin and tesladin you already have. My favorite dragondin variant is hybrid with FoH. See macrobioboi on youtube for a build, or I can give you my version of the build if you are interested

Is your tesladin mixed physical/lightning? That version pretty much IS a zealot, but with a twist. I recommend the standard build here, if different from what you are currently running: https://maxroll.gg/d2/guides/dream-paladin Make sure you have reapers on your merc and a sunder charm, and I like goreriders over war travs

My other favorite pally build is pure
Zeal
. The standard setup with Grief is strongest overall, but I made an off-meta Death
Colossus Sword
build a few ladders ago that is tons of fun to play. More info here if you are interested: forums/off-meta-zealot-t1413907.html
I only just made my second Paladin days ago a Hammerdin who is now almost level 51, previously I made a Zealer Paladin just like the very first one I made in the original version of the game, he has the highest level of all my characters at 88.
I have pure Zealer, FoH, Hammerdin and Dragondin. I recommend Zealer at first.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

TheDoo 246

Europe PC
You can also check my Auradin, however, he was mega expansive (and is not that strong in comparison to expenses):
forums/max-auradin-avenger-t1459559.html

Fun to play nevertheless, looks and feels awesome (very shiny hehe), the only thing I didn't try is ubers, don't know if he can handle them.

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...