Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
17 replies   884 views

Description

Setting aside any performance metrics, what items are your favorites based on the pure awesomeness of their appearance?

For me,
Swordback Hold
and
Soul Harvest
take the two top spots.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Setting aside any performance metrics, what items are your favorites based on the pure awesomeness of their appearance?

For me,
Swordback Hold
and
Soul Harvest
take the two top spots.
Leviathan
ftw! at least 4 a barb...
sigon's shield is also pretty dope
I love how vamp gaze looks in the old graphics.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Arkaine’s valor! Looks great on the character selection screen
Easy. for weapon its gotta be
Bonesnap

For armor sigons full Steel
XD
There was a fashion show thread i meant to add to, but life got in the way (as it always does): forums/d2r-fashion-show-display-unique- ... 07642.html
To me, the most classic and best looking item in Diablo will always be
Silks of the Victor
. This armor style is the best, and I have fond memories of attempting to trade for and eventually obtaining it.
Definitely
Doombringer
, my profile icon. I also like the
War Scepter
and
Spear
designs a lot
A simple
War Pike
on a barb just looks so dope to me.

Necrarch 1614Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Halberds (and next versions - polearms in general are nice) and flails are stylish, I think.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Of course the green rubber swimming cap. After all, all my characters wear it...
/s

More seriously,
Giant Axe
(and exceptional/elite versions) - a two-handed axe, an iconic weapon for a barbarian - which no barbarian uses. Outclassed by the monopoly of Berserker Axes, which IMO look like too large throwing axes.
I also like
Grim Wand
and
Skull Collector
/
Mang Song's Lesson
. Every self-respecting necromancer should have a weapon made of or at least decorated with a skull, not just a stick.

Necrarch 1614Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Trang Oul wrote: 1 month ago
Of course the green rubber swimming cap. After all, all my characters wear it...
/s

More seriously,
Giant Axe
(and exceptional/elite versions) - a two-handed axe, an iconic weapon for a barbarian - which no barbarian uses. Outclassed by the monopoly of Berserker Axes, which IMO look like too large throwing axes.
I also like
Grim Wand
and
Skull Collector
/
Mang Song's Lesson
. Every self-respecting necromancer should have a weapon made of or at least decorated with a skull, not just a stick.
On the same range, I love my good ol'
Boneshade
! And grim shields too.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Flails!
OP
I forgot my Honorable Mention:
Infernal Cranium
because my Necro wearing light armor and that thing looks like a grizzled veteran biker.

Rik 132

Americas PC
I like great helms on most characters. I’m just going to say the obvious, barbs are the coolest looking character. Particularly with gface, and thorny armor. I usually go with
Great Hauberk
Enigma for the look and lightness though it leaves his lower body looking like it’s in a kilt. If I could, I’d probably throw Grief into flails instead of the tacky looking phase blades I always end up using for the practicality of not having to repair every 20 minutes.

Druid also has some great looks with big axes, but then that’s all nullified when going furry. Dog mode is funny but def not cool.

I also like the armor types of sorcs that leaves the long flap on the front. I think studded armor was my fav. Reminds me of I Dream of Jennie, an incredibly powerful sorceress from what I recall. Unfortunately, I don’t like the look of viper magi, which most my sorcs end up using. It’s cliche now, but they look freakin rad with scythes. Makes me sad bc I needed Infinity so bad yesterday that I conceded to using a
Trident
which is cool especially with electric theme, but her posture when moving is not nearly as rad as her nonchalant stroll and haymaker casts with the
Scythe
. Oh well, it rolled okay.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation