Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   3005 views

Description

Hi everybody,

Thanks to the inspiration of ShadowHeart in this topic forums/mosaic-for-everyone-t1423235.html, I decided to do the same but this time for HC players.

Let me know the runeword that you want, the base for it.
I am not rich for a +3PS GT but +2PS GT should be fine if I can find a seller :D

Here are some un-made self-found base for Mosaic that I have:
Description by mockingbirdreal

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi everybody,

Thanks to the inspiration of ShadowHeart in this topic forums/mosaic-for-everyone-t1423235.html, I decided to do the same but this time for HC players.

Let me know the runeword that you want, the base for it.
I am not rich for a +3PS GT but +2PS GT should be fine if I can find a seller :D

Here are some un-made self-found base for Mosaic that I have:

Relax and have fun!

atari 454

Europe XLinux
I would love to try out a Mosaic sin in hcnl. From what I've heard the base and staff-mods don't really matter so I'm fine with whatever you have.

atari wrote: 4 months ago
I would love to try out a Mosaic sin in hcnl. From what I've heard the base and staff-mods don't really matter so I'm fine with whatever you have.
The base is totally irrelevant. Mine are both in
Greater Talons
(
Shout
out ShadowHeart!), which are usually the go to ones, but let me tell you, the Mosaic Assassin absolutely obliterates everything the game throws at you, no mater the players count. I have had all classes and their best endgame builds with BiS items and nothing come close. It's so much fun :D
Id like this one
Suwayyah
2PS 2WoI
and thanks much appreciated

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.

atari 454

Europe XLinux
Thanks a lot for two nice Mosaic
Claws
@mockingbirdreal. While blizzard disappointed again with no patch and keeping the runewords ladder only, I can now finally try a Mosaic sin for myself. Thanks.

TheDoo 216

Europe PC
Very nice gw, much love and appreciation for HC players! I'm non-HC just wanted to say good luck and enjoy people and kudos to op. :)

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...