Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   848 views

Description

This is a very special moment for me as a dad. Thought you guys would enjoy seeing my son play Diablo 2 for the first time.
Description by Krythic

Can be used to make Runewords:

This is a very special moment for me as a dad. Thought you guys would enjoy seeing my son play Diablo 2 for the first time.
Krythic wrote: 2 years ago
20210923_164743.jpg

Me seeing my kid play the Gen 1 remake of Pokémon and catching her first monster just like I did when the original came when I was her age was truly an amazing experience.

You seeing your kid experience the remake/remaster of D2 at a young age probably reminds you of your youth when you played the original D2. These moments are truly magical. And its likely the it shows you 2 additional things:

1. We are getting old as hell lmao

2. The feeling you get when you realize the power of gaming and truly understanding the feelings that this D2R experience is bringing to your kid despite you being decades older. Its something words really can’t describe.

"And I...am...Iron Lesbian."
*snap*
Yeah im about to get my kid hooked on it too! Ugh can't wait to pass down this hobby, share the experiences and joys of good gaming from back in the day. Something rare in this generation of gaming

Nice!!! My kid wants to play so bad but he is only 4 and needs a little bit more to learn.
OP
CitationNumber wrote: 2 years ago
Nice!!! My kid wants to play so bad but he is only 4 and needs a little bit more to learn.
My son is really enjoying it. He beat
The Den of Evil
and
Blood Raven
with a little bit of help and explanation. Now he's just running around killing things and blowing all his money in town buying white weapons and armor "because they look cool". It's really fun to watch him learn the game.
Krythic wrote: 2 years ago
CitationNumber wrote: 2 years ago
My son is really enjoying it. He beat
The Den of Evil
and
Blood Raven
with a little bit of help and explanation. Now he's just running around killing things and blowing all his money in town buying white weapons and armor "because they look cool". It's really fun to watch him learn the game.
<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a lot of fun watching mine play around with the inventory on his own in minecraft dungeons. That has ben a good starting point for me!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...