Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
10 replies   708 views

Description

I play on switch.
Overnight a lvl 99 sorc Appeared at the top of the ladder.
I got photos.
But it won't let me upload them here.
If This is not allowed here i'm sorry.
I'm getting nowhere with blizzard.
Anybody here play on Switch ?
I'm turning to you for any suggestions. Or for verification.
I was 20th on source list and my friend was 2nd on source list.
We are pissed. To say the least.
Description by Schnorki

Can be used to make Runewords:

I play on switch.
Overnight a lvl 99 sorc Appeared at the top of the ladder.
I got photos.
But it won't let me upload them here.
If This is not allowed here i'm sorry.
I'm getting nowhere with blizzard.
Anybody here play on Switch ?
I'm turning to you for any suggestions. Or for verification.
I was 20th on source list and my friend was 2nd on source list.
We are pissed. To say the least.
maybe the list is only updated when you leave the lobby or logout? so if he did not log out even once and did runs till 99 he is from zero to hero at the top.

but thats just a suggestion, not proved or anything else.

Take this potion of LUCK

You play in a different language and want to trade an item with the name "Brennender Riesenzauber der Verstümmelung"?
Use the Baaltor tool to translate it into "Burning Grand Charm of Maiming"
ToX-I-qUc wrote: 1 month ago
maybe the list is only updated when you leave the lobby or logout? so if he did not log out even once and did runs till 99 he is from zero to hero at the top.

but thats just a suggestion, not proved or anything else.
It could also be a bot there are stores for switch and these are synonymous. With Tas's for most console platforms, the development of a system for consoles isnt a far stretch either. Nothing new there been that way for years now, all of the marketing is targeted to draw people into playing the ladders to force the price hikes with the "NEW Economy" trick and its been very successful, when that wears off new runewords, the strings are well laid.

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.
OP
We just tested the update theory and it's no . Log in log out of lobby. A player in a game that levels will be seen from someone else on the ladder list.just by refreshing the list..
This goes for any kind of bot.
As the bot levels, it will be seen by an outsider on the ladder.
OP
Does anybody play switch here?
And look at it for yourself
I know @Nate 2.0 plays SSF on switch. He might have an online character he can use to check ladder rankings though.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
I'm sorry this happened to you, that really sucks. I don't play on Switch, but if you ever wanted/could play on PC, I could give you some items to help out.
Hey man this is kinda one of those aha moments. The ladder was not hacked. So when you tie your bliz account to your console account they will share toons. Durring season 2 I was bombing thru on the pc and logged in on the family xbox which has D2r tied to my blizz account. I was able to instantly log into the xbox on toons i had never been on before the ones started on pc and jumped into the ladder rankings this way. what your seeing is just some one who leveled already on the pc and gives two shakes of a lambs tail enuff to log in prolly on several other platforms to displace those ladders.
OP
Best response, yet. Thank you. I will pass it on.

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
Adding to the linking idea above..had you actually memorized every name in the high 90s before going to sleep?

"Over night" is a potentially fairly long timeframe and perfectly reasonable for someone to use to pass you, finish up their lvling and hit 99.

Hitting 99 in general at this point after reset also isn't a wild stretch by any means..there's a few of them on PC as well by now.

Removed the name from your initial post so as to not throw wild accusations at him/her when there really is no proof of any hacking and at least a couple perfectly legitimate reasons.
Yea sorry dude, i do play switch, but not online. i tried a few seasons ago, but when i had to get another subscription to play online, i was like “pass”

Best of luck!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...