6 replies   368 views

What is your highest level character

You may select 1 option

Total votes: 31

Description

Hi there!
I just leveled up for the last time with my
Hydra
Sorceress, Krisa. I'm playing her since August 2023 (roughly 6 months) single player, offline, only on P8.

Oh boy... it was a pain from 98 to 99. So slow and with 5-7 deaths that cut down the gained XP it was a bit disappointing. The worst part was at 98 and 95% when
Nihlathak
wasn't agree with my goal and killed me three times in one game (silly me). Set back at 90% and back to work. Running
Terror
zones for the last 10% and finally there, level 99. I have an
Annihilus
with 8% XP that helped a bit.

For the final level I gave her a nice present, a shiny Enigma. Now I have to find the last 10% of Holy Grail - 53 items left (I'm at 486 of 539 items).

What is your highest level character and how much time you played it? I made a poll to see how we stand. I voted first :)
Description by Florian_G

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi there!
Hydra
Sorceress, Krisa. I'm playing her since August 2023 (roughly 6 months) single player, offline, only on P8.

Oh boy... it was a pain from 98 to 99. So slow and with 5-7 deaths that cut down the gained XP it was a bit disappointing. The worst part was at 98 and 95% when
Nihlathak
wasn't agree with my goal and killed me three times in one game (silly me). Set back at 90% and back to work. Running
Terror
Annihilus

For the final level I gave her a nice present, a shiny Enigma. Now I have to find the last 10% of Holy Grail - 53 items left (I'm at 486 of 539 items).

What is your highest level character and how much time you played it? I made a poll to see how we stand. I voted first :)

Bisu 369

PC
Woot big Grats!!! It was a grind but you made it!

PS: That
Grand Crown
actually looks good on a Sorc.
OP
Bisu wrote: 1 month ago
PS: That
Grand Crown
actually looks good on a Sorc.
Until now I had a
Dusk Shroud
and the
Crown
was a little to big for her, not fitting well . Now with the
Mage Plate
, yes, indeed. The shoulders and neck high line follows the
Crown
pretty nice.

Necrarch 1614Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Congrats ! I would like to bring my necro to 99 (current 93) but I'll probably never have the patience.
Or in 5 years from now !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
Congrats!

Necrarch wrote: 1 month ago
Congrats ! I would like to bring my necro to 99 (current 93) but I'll probably never have the patience.
Or in 5 years from now !
Well, your kids have to move out eventually...D2 will quite possibly still be around by then. :P

TheDoo 217

Europe PC
Mine is lvl 91, I played it for a few months once I figured out I don't have other mean to just go into random games and have fun on all difficulties. It's my Javazon, but haven't played with her seriously for what? like a year+ (I do like 1 cow run every now-and-then just for funzies).

Congrats on lvl 99, I personally never got the patience to do it, especially in legacy where I didn't even play that much on Hell in general, by the time I got to Hell Act 2 I usually got soooo bored with particular character that eventually I just created a new one and that kind of "reset the fun" for me. Just run around from the start, collect stuff and go through the game slowly, sell bunch of irrelevant equipment, kill every monster, explore each map thoroughly, finish every quest and try out some new things (at that time I was actually collecting all set items) and play with different combos.

Here in D2R, well, I still do that but the main goal is to "finish" every game with every character if that's viable. Now that being said, I play 90% of the time on NLSC, without friends and without rushing (even if I 'invade' other players games -- that is purely for players X exp multiplier).

I dunno, holy Grail is something I could never force myself to do, I just absolutely hate grinding/farming. After doing 2 of the same "runs" I get an urge to forget about D2 for months. :)

Soooo I kinda envy you but then again I made Peace that I'll probably never ever have a lvl 99 character. It's just not my thing :D

Ma neeeeeeema veeeeeeeze! xd

Someone much smarter than me already said once: "The real value of something doesn't reflect in a number of how much a seller is asking for it, but on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it."

Rik 132

Americas PC
Florian_G wrote: 1 month ago
Hi there!
Hydra

Nihlathak
Terror
Annihilus

Sorceress Krisa level 99.jpg
Congrats!

My highest level character is a 95 hardcore barb.

I think I’ve got 3 softcore barbs at 94 and 1 sorc at 94 from seasons past. 94 is the point I stop caring, bc it grants me access to easy crafting.

My current ladder sorc is on the fastest lvling pace I’ve had for a character. She is lvl 92 and 1/3rd and is already shredding fast. She has a setup which allows her to farm almost anywhere, besides places where lightning beasts roam… I have ambitions to get her to 99, but knowing myself, I’ll get her to 94 and then probably just want to use my now lvl 89 barb for optimal p1 farming haha.

But hopefully I’ll join krisa one day :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...