Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
17 replies   1864 views

Description

I run a blizz sorc SC and she’s a great farmer. I stream on Twitch and spend my time on there farming and giving away pretty much all the items we collect to people. I primarily farm Andy but I was hoping for some advice on getting the most bang for my buck so to speak on where to farm.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I run a blizz sorc SC and she’s a great farmer. I stream on Twitch and spend my time on there farming and giving away pretty much all the items we collect to people. I primarily farm Andy but I was hoping for some advice on getting the most bang for my buck so to speak on where to farm.
Thesimplenetwork wrote: 1 month ago
Chaos Santuary, the Pits, and almost any
Terror
Zones. I found that farming nearly any TZ yields better results than your typical non-TZ area high yield area....by A LOT.

Edit: And
Travincal
. How could I forget
Travincal
?!

2nd Edit: Cows

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
OP
Ty!
TZ Andy is phenominal though. But for variety's sake for your Twitch, I get needing to farm other spots.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
OP
Ya I had some decent luck last night with set pieces and skin of vipermagi and a few unique rings. The goal is to do Ubers and just give away torches. Make life easier on folks
Meph is great to.
You can get some nice essences.

My timezone is CET/UTC+1.
OP
The only prob I have on meph as a squishy sorc is he can still do some serious damage to me lol
Use your mercenary as a tank.

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
The only prob I have on meph as a squishy sorc is he can still do some serious damage to me lol
Fact: Meph can't touch sorcs.
Well, the same goes for all ranged builds really but sorcs can pull it off innately (read: no Enigma needed) without worrying about "path timing".

All you do is
Teleport
over to his side, back down diagonally (to whichever side the entry council wasn't aggroing on when you teleported over there) and he will follow you down towards the Edge of the moat. You yourself simply
Teleport
back across the moat, keep your distance from him on the other side and spam away until he's dead. You can easily outrange him from over there as his (ranged) attack radius really isn't all that big. All you have to do is make sure you picked a side/the right spot to not aggro the various adds down there with you (the one piece that takes a bit of practice to reliably get right).

You may have to
Teleport
back to the right spot every so often mid-fight to prevent your merc from being an idiot. Actually easiest to just farm him without a merc.

For illustration purposes:
Schnorki wrote: 1 month ago
Fact: Meph can't touch sorcs.
Well, the same goes for all ranged builds really but sorcs can pull it off innately (read: no Enigma needed) without worrying about "path timing".

All you do is
Teleport
over to his side, back down diagonally (to whichever side the entry council wasn't aggroing on when you teleported over there) and he will follow you down towards the Edge of the moat. You yourself simply
Teleport
back across the moat, keep your distance from him on the other side and spam away until he's dead. You can easily outrange him from over there as his (ranged) attack radius really isn't all that big. All you have to do is make sure you picked a side/the right spot to not aggro the various adds down there with you (the one piece that takes a bit of practice to reliably get right).

You may have to
Teleport
back to the right spot every so often mid-fight to prevent your merc from being an idiot. Actually easiest to just farm him without a merc.

For illustration purposes:
image.png
there are way less council members on the left side. they spawn on the right or middle side.

Take this potion of LUCK

You play in a different language and want to trade an item with the name "Brennender Riesenzauber der Verstümmelung"?
Use the Baaltor tool to translate it into "Burning Grand Charm of Maiming"
OP
I never knew this I’ve been clearing the whole thing then zip zapping around slowly beating him down
There are concil members on left (1), right (1) and middle sides (1 with 4 lackeys).
Clearing them and bosses around to get secure is way harder than soloing him with a merc as tank in front of t he door.

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
ToX-I-qUc wrote: 1 month ago
there are way less council members on the left side. they spawn on the right or middle side.
The "center council" has spawn points that are more easily aggro'd on the right as well as spawn points more easily aggro'd from the left so you can't just generalize it to "go left" (even if they don't spawn on the far left, they have a center-left spawn that aggroes towards the left, rather than the right). Hence the screenshot being on the right actually, seeing how in that particular run, everything was clear up there while the left side aggro'd them.

Fact is, you won't know where they are until you get down there but once you do, you'll typically automatically check the right hand side as that is the quickest
Teleport
path to meph from the entrance. If nothing's aggroing there, go back to it. If there is, hang left on the way back.
Energy Shield
plus 3K Mana is the answer! :)
While I was gearing/leveling my Blizzard Sorceress, actually Mephito and the Council Members were not an issue for me.
My problem with this farm were the Stygian Dolls on Level 2 that could one-shot me with their Death explosion (take a long time for me to be resilient enought to safely farm there - Call To Arms was the main reason 😉)

Time Zone: GMT-3
Online: workdays (18-21), weekends (09-21)
Non-Ladder | Softcore | Expansion

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
fredkid wrote: 1 month ago
While I was gearing/leveling my Blizzard Sorceress, actually Mephito and the Council Members were not an issue for me.
My problem with this farm were the Stygian Dolls on Level 2 that could one-shot me with their Death explosion (take a long time for me to be resilient enought to safely farm there - Call To Arms was the main reason 😉)
If dolls along the way are still a problem, unequip your merc's weapon while teleporting.
That way, he won't kill any dolls along the way, they won't explode and you won't die.

(Or as noted earlier, run without a merc...they really are quite counterproductive for undergeared meph farming)
Good farming is also through worldstone keep 1-3, thats how i got mine
Gore Rider
Boots

;))
:))
OP
I had amazing luck tonight found
Shako
, 2 Trang chest piece, buriza, a lot immortal kings, a lot of Malvinas,
Pul
Lum
, and we gave away a
Ber
Rune on stream so really appreciate the advice on everything. Now I just gotta get better at streaming.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...