Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   809 views

Description

I run a blizz sorc and she’s great for farming and I’m sure this question has been asked a million times but what class/build is best for Ubers without being financially ruinous? Please and thank you

Can be used to make Runewords:

I run a blizz sorc and she’s great for farming and I’m sure this question has been asked a million times but what class/build is best for Ubers without being financially ruinous? Please and thank you

Necrarch 1612Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Clearly Smiter Paladin. You need... not much actually and
Smite
is strong.

On ladder, Mosaic assassin is popular too.

Blizz sorc is probably one of the worst Ubers killers though.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP
Ya I realized she can farm Andy, meph, pindle, cows etc like a madman but is horrible with Ubers so guess I’m leveling a
Smite
pally as well for ladder and Tyvm for help
You can also try Zealot Pally as well. This worked well for me and wasn't terribly expensive. Smiter is probably cheaper/easier but zealot has always been one of my favorite characters so I went with that.
vectorViridian wrote: 1 month ago
You can also try Zealot Pally as well. This worked well for me and wasn't terribly expensive. Smiter is probably cheaper/easier but zealot has always been one of my favorite characters so I went with that.
Zealot was my first ever D2 character 20 years ago. That build will always have a special place in my toon roster. When I built a separate smiter and not the 1-point-into-
Smite
-hdin-build (I got so tired of the constant full gear and charm swaps), I made a zealot/smiter combo. VERY fun to play with. And it will work well with budget gear too.

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
My pick is a
Frenzy
barbarian, which I use exclusively for ubers. Handles crowds well with high level of survivability. Warcries is a crucial part for the latter, but mostly for pre-buffs. Taunting is a nice feature during a fight for easy thinning out monster crowds, which is especially handy in the
Matron's Den
I use a Fury wolf to do them solo. Its fast with good gear but slow still doable with cheap gear.

If I don't list anything specific for what I want for it just make an offer.
OP
Ty all so much for the suggestions

Maf 2

Necromancer Europe PC
Since I did my first Ubers today with like 1/10th skills of the guys above me I can vouch for Necro. It is probably not BEST but so easy even I could do that.

lf classic offer. Pgems/runes

Necrarch 1612Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Urdars for the win !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation