Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   378 views

Description

Hello! Now that the ladder is close to resetting, I'd like to get myself some 2.6 runewords in SC NL.

Hope someone that played current season 5 ladder helps me by making the runewords on SC ladder and then I either give back the runes and bases on SC NL or pay for the runewords in some other way

These are the ones I'm missing: Metamorphosis, Hearth, Ground, Temper, Bulwark, Cure

Thanks in advance!
Description by Dromar186

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello! Now that the ladder is close to resetting, I'd like to get myself some 2.6 runewords in SC NL.

Hope someone that played current season 5 ladder helps me by making the runewords on SC ladder and then I either give back the runes and bases on SC NL or pay for the runewords in some other way

These are the ones I'm missing: Metamorphosis, Hearth, Ground, Temper, Bulwark, Cure

Thanks in advance!

atari 459

Europe XLinux
You can try to get some here: forums/ladder-only-rune-word-giveaway-f ... 27111.html
Edit: It seems Necrarch is right and all but Hustle armor are already given away.

Necrarch 1635Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I thought Shadowheart had finished giving pretty much everything he had - no idea if he'll do the same this time too ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

ShadowHeart 1795Moderator

Europe PC
Yeah, that giveaway is essentially over since long, and I don't have enough stuff or Wealth on the current ladder to do something similar this time around (I haven't been actively playing since October, really). However, someone else (basicnecromancy) did mention in that thread that they were planning on holding a similar giveaway after the upcoming ladder reset, but we'll have to wait and see :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...